Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Just trying to figure out if those who are experiencing the system charging fault where the vehicle just shuts down and does not start have had the RRT updates from the factory / dealership. I've had my 4xE since August and had 3 RRT's updated, I did have one instance where the vehicle shut off on the highway and luckily turned back on this was prior to my RRT's being updated. Since then I have not had that issue of the vehicle shutting down, I have another issue where my Jeep is leaking oil but thats another discussion.....

Those who have their Jeeps stuck in the dealerships getting looked at have they tried doing RRT's? Is the 4xE so locked up at that point where the update still doesn't turn the engine back on? I just don't feel entirely confident that these updates are resolving the issues of the 4xE getting locked up and not turning back on.

·
Registered
901 Posts
One time in 7,000 miles so far. My issue was kind of driving dynamics.

Some people have a mechanical/computer issue of some sort and deal with a more chronic issue.

I'm not saying one time is acceptable! :) It's not.

Bit it's not impacting sales any. They can't meet demand at invoice price and the price keeps going up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts