Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
41 - 60 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Maybe it’s more customizable because mine looks like number 2 nearly identically
Much easier than trying to describe what’s different than the non-4xe variants. Mine is the same though now i need to figure out how to get my clock back..
So do you have small gauges or is it flat and digital like Roy's ?

·
Registered
569 Posts
So do you have small gauges or is it flat and digital like Roy's ?
When you say "flat", what are you referring to? I see it as a flat screen and it presents virtual gauges.

When you say Small gauges are you talking about having physical gauges similar to the Wrangler 4XE? (See below)

Car Speedometer Motor vehicle Vehicle Steering part

·
Registered
148 Posts
I’ve seen 4xe reviews that show the tach (or a power meter) but it’s not there now. Maybe the review vehicles had some pre-production software that didn’t make it to the actual production vehicle. Maybe it will come back in an update? Who knows? All I know is both views with the gauges and the tach are gone.
So “2023 Model Year Specifications” = “no tachometer?” :unsure:

·
Registered
569 Posts
I wish there was a way of seeing the VIN of the model in test videos so we could see some other details...

Here is a grab of a review from a few days ago.

Font Display device Screenshot Multimedia Rectangle

·
Registered
111 Posts
I wish there was a way of seeing the VIN of the model in test videos so we could see some other details...

Here is a grab of a review from a few days ago.

View attachment 7110
That is definitely a 4xe screen with the hybrid data included. I forgot to look tonight when i went out but there was one screen that I wanted to dig into that i think might have more gauges

·
Registered
687 Posts
I think one thing I'm really looking forward to is it preheating the vehicle on its own plugged in before I head to work (in assuming it still can do that?)

·
Registered
569 Posts
Remote start?
I think that's what he means, but being able to do so without starting the ICE.

I believe it does exactly that, but you still don't want to do that in a closed garage

·
Registered
687 Posts
Remote start?
Ya its just the precondition of the cabin/battery while plugged in on a schedule. It will be in a garage so hopefully it wont start the ICE if its fully charged? If the ICE is necessary then my excitement may become moot.

Reactions: Deho73

·
Registered
21' Wrangler Rubicon 4xe - Grand Cherokee 4xe Summit reserve on order
75 Posts
Ya its just the precondition of the cabin/battery while plugged in on a schedule. It will be in a garage so hopefully it wont start the ICE if its fully charged? If the ICE is necessary then my excitement may become moot.
On a PHEV with a fully charged battery, one should have the choice to start heating without the ICE, especially if still plugged-in !

Reactions: UniSonBBS

·
Registered
569 Posts
Maybe the answer from the Wrangler Crowd?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Can you drive with the suspension up to the max (max clearance) all the time or is it bad for it? I like being up high, but I could see going down low sometimes too. lol

I am concerned about it fitting in my garage. I drive a Renegade and sometimes it feels close to get it in (width wise) I guess we'll see...

41 - 60 of 127 Posts