Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy New Years Everyone from Clutch Auto Deals !!
Wanted to start off by saying thank you to everyone that allowed us to help with their 4XE search so far. Weve helped secure over 800 deals for clients and counting on 4XE's and we hope to keep the party strong.
As I'm sure you all know, production has shifted to the 2022 MY and many of you have orders with us.
With the exciting news of the affiliate program coming ( must be an active member for 30 days before delivery) I wanted to reach out and share with you all the exciting deals were currently presenting on the 4xE's currently.
Please note, our discounts are NOT contingent on leasing, financing, or cash purchases. We help with everything.
We still offer the most competitive pricing with our dealer in the South. We ship nationwide and can assist and facilitate with that process and happy to run shipping quotes for you as well.

We'll make this fun and easy, the way car shopping should be.
Everything is handled digitally and electronically as well.

2022 Clutch 4xE Deal:
  • 10.25% off MSRP with an affiliate code on builds $65k+
  • • 10% off MSRP with an affiliate code on builds $60-65k
  • • 9.5% off MSRP with an affiliate code on builds under 60k
  • • Buy rate MF
  • • Low $425 doc fee

When leasing we give:
buy rate Money Factor for Tier 1 credit as long as you qualify, and Price Protection (MSRP and discount are locked, but not Residual Value, Money Factor, or Acquisition Fee). Our dealer has a low doc/notary/temporary tag fee of $444, which is included in all of our quotes.

You are welcome to sign up for Tread Lightly (https://treadlightly.org) ($100 individual membership level) (M99138 company code) - We no longer accept Access Fund. You can then redeem a control number from the FCA Affiliate Rewards website (https://www.fcausaffiliates.com) and keep that handy in case the FCA Affiliate discount is offered on your model at the time your car arrives.

We are quoting 10-15 weeks on average to arrive to the dealer once production begins on these, with a slightly higher waiting time for the High Altitude trim. Ofcourse this can be sooner but wed rather not overpromise and under deliver.

Please email us: [email protected] with your ZIP and BUILD PDF and we'll happily price it out for you and share our process.

Abe with Clutch

·
Registered
Rubicon 4xe
38 Posts
Gotta vouch for @Clutch Auto Deals as well, excellent experience. My dad was so impressed he's working with them now on another type of vehicle.

Ordered my 4xe Rubicon on 8/31, got it delivered to Atlanta on 10/31. Process was extremely straightforward and everything stated initially was followed through on. Most of the ordering to delivery process does not include Clutch, at least in my experience. You just place the order with them, pay the relatively small broker fee, then they hand you off to the dealership. This isn't some weird backdoor way to get a car, Clutch just did all the negotiation for you and took all those stupid dealership games out of the process. 100% worth the relatively small fee IMO.

Without mention, the dealership honored all pricing and there were no shenanigans. The process for Clutch customers seems to be very dialed in at the dealership we dealt with, it flowed well from inspection to delivery without prompting on my end. The finance person did mention some extra coverages for tire damage and the like, but it honestly was more mentioned that upsold. And I say that as someone who bristles at upsells at dealerships.

Look at the numbers above, it's all legit. This is the right way to get a 4xe - 10/10

·
Registered
99 Posts
Ordered through Abe on 12/7. Got build sheet today on cryptostickers and checked with JeepChat and they said car has been released from factory and should get on shipping train in next couple days. Much faster than I anticipated! Would highly recommend Clutch auto!!
Wow that's super fast! I ordered on 12/3 but I haven't seen any movement on my end yet. I'd be thrilled to hear something in the next month but expecting it to be two :).

·
Registered
58 Posts
Question for past Clutch customers: do you have any trouble getting warranty service locally after purchasing out of state? Many dealer service depts around here are quite biased towards scheduling service on vehicles they sold.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts