Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Question for past Clutch customers: do you have any trouble getting warranty service locally after purchasing out of state? Many dealer service depts around here are quite biased towards scheduling service on vehicles they sold.
No issues whatsoever! You can service and return your lease at any dealership nationwide!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Many dealer service depts around here are quite biased towards scheduling service on vehicles they sold.
Not trying to sound contentious Nathan, but I’d be surprised if that was the case. The dealership model makes tremendous $$ from its service department. Whether it’s warranty work or charging the customer, they typically earn profits from the Service side. I’m sure they’d be MORE than happy to earn your business.

Additionally, we’ve moved every ~3 years or less (USAF) for the better part of the last decade, and every new city we’ve arrived in has had multiple car dealers that were happy to have our regular service and warranty work. You just gotta find them!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just sent my email as well. Let the magic begin lol. Although I’ve been striking out with trying to place an order for a JGC 4xe Summit Reserve. The dealers here in Southern California say they can’t place the order for some reason on the JEEP Dealer ordering portal. 🤷🏻‍♂️

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just sent my email as well. Let the magic begin lol. Although I’ve been striking out with trying to place an order for a JGC 4xe Summit Reserve. The dealers here in Southern California say they can’t place the order for some reason on the JEEP Dealer ordering portal. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I'm having the exact same experience here in NC. Have called multiple dealers who report they can see other orders in the system but Jeep won't let them place new GC 4xe orders. Like you I'm hoping for the Summit Reserve.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
As I'm sure you all know, order banks for MY22 has ended and Jeep is now taking orders for MY23.

Please note, our discounts are NOT contingent on leasing, financing, or cash purchases. Our discounts apply to all deals and we will be with along to help every step of the way.

We still offer the most competitive pricing with our dealer in the South. We ship nationwide and can assist and facilitate with that process and happy to run shipping quotes for you as well.

We'll make this fun and easy, the way car shopping should be.
Everything is handled digitally and electronically as well.

2022 Clutch 4xE Deal:
  • 9.75% off MSRP with an affiliate code on builds $65k+
  • 9.5% off MSRP with an affiliate code on builds $60-65k
  • 9% off MSRP with an affiliate code on builds under 60k
  • Buy rate MF
  • Low doc/notary/temporary tag fee of $444 (which is included in all of our quotes)
  • Price Protection (MSRP and discount are locked once order is placed with the dealer, but not Residual Value, Money Factor, or Acquisition Fee — those are based on delivery month)
Please Note: It has not been confirmed yet whether the Affiliate discount program is going to be offered on the 2023 Wrangler 4xe. If it is, the higher discount above will apply. If not, the 1% lower discount applies. A quick how-to PDF on this is attached for your easy reference below.

When leasing we give:
buy rate Money Factor for Tier 1 credit as long as you qualify, and Price Protection (MSRP and discount are locked, but not Residual Value, Money Factor, or Acquisition Fee). Our dealer has a low doc/notary/temporary tag fee of $444, which is included in all of our quotes.

You are welcome to sign up for Tread Lightly (https://treadlightly.org) ($100 individual membership level) (M99138 company code) - We no longer accept Access Fund. You can then redeem a control number from the FCA Affiliate Rewards website (https://www.fcausaffiliates.com) and keep that handy in case the FCA Affiliate discount is offered on your model at the time your car arrives.

We are quoting 14-20 weeks with 12-16 weeks being the average from the time these begin Production not from time of order. Of course this can be sooner but we'd rather not overpromise and under deliver.

Please contact us at:

or via email at [email protected]

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
🔥🔥🔥 AUGUST 2022 GRAND CHEROKEE 4XE PROGRAMS ARE INCENTIVIZED🔥🔥🔥

What this means for you, is that any Grand Cherokee 4xE ordered in the month of August can have the RV and MF locked. Meaning rising interest rates and dropping residual values will not effect your monthly payment. If interested, please contact us to process your order and lock in your build before its too late!

www.clutchautodeals.com/contact

·
Registered
2 Posts
Quick question: Based on previous buying experiences, I'm assuming the "affiliate codes" are so the dealer gets compensation from FCA for what's listed (or was listed as) the FFP price on the invoice. Is that correct?

If so, is there a possibility of an additional discount if you have an EP code? I've always just walked in and bought at EP, but I'm doing a build and pricing it out. Would help me (and perhaps others) to know if there's an additional discount available if a potential buyer has a valid EP code instead of just and FFP code.

Thanks!

21 - 40 of 43 Posts