Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
There is a recall because in some circumstances the jeep would operate with the gas engine only : https://www.chrysler.com/universal/webselfservice/pdf/ca_en/Y46.pdf. I bought mine 5 month ago. It now runs on electric mode only with limited autonomy. My dealer says i twill take 3 weeks to fix. Really not a good buy!
So you are complaining that they are looking after this for you and doing the right thing?

I must be missing something. Usually it takes A LOT to push them to issue recalls, seems they are taking the issue serious (that isn't extremely common or hitting every Jeep) and proactively looking to fix it for you even if it hasn't caused you an issue, by inspecting to make sure you are not impacted.

Sounds like a good deal to me. I wish Nissan did this so fast with the issue we had with our Nissan.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I did think twice before buying the 4xe; I was thinking should I buy another Jeep (my 5th) or another Ford SUV (my 4th), the Bronco? Since I didn't want to wait until 2023 and pay $10,000 over MSRP and think the Wrangler 4xe is a better vehicle, it was an easy decision. Considering the new platform, anyone who shares a problem on here, with a follow up solution, is a benefit to all. Bashing...not so much help.

The bashers, though, certainly seem to have an axe to grind. Maybe it's too frustrating for some who must wait 1-2yrs to get a competitor vehicle with less aftermarket support, arguably less off-road capable, has worse fuel economy while being slower that they're compelled to come on here to try dissing the Wrangler 4xe? Just a wild guess, anyway.🤔

·
Registered
185 Posts
Honestly posts like this didn't bother me while I was waiting for my order to come in. They did make me feel a bit nervous about the order. But now that I have 300 miles on mine, I'm very happy with it! I'm sure some customers will have problems as with any new vehicle design but I see now why people shouldn't be allowed to create an account only to post a complaint saying "DONT BUY".

Don't get me wrong, I feel for you and I hope it gets fixed! But the posts are just getting annoying and I wish a moderator would put them in a separate section where they belong.

Also, if you're TRULY unhappy then consider yourself lucky because the used car market is INSANE right now. Just turn the keys into the dealer, tell them to sell it for you, and you'll probably walk away with more money than you started out with. I traded my 2021 Chevy Colorado ZR2 in for 43.5k. Vroom was offering 41k so I considered myself lucky. Then the following week a new report came out saying used car prices are continuing to climb and Vroom magically updated their offer to 45,975! Given that I paid 42k for the Colorado that had a sticker of 49, I think 45,975 is a bit over the top with 5500 miles on it! But I'm going off topic. :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
I get tired of the bashing also,there is not a single brand on the road that has not made a lemon,my Jeep has been wonderful experience and so has the previous three wranglers I’ve owned,this Jeep cruises effortlessly at 90 mph and is great around town.I have 2,300 trouble free miles and is early build 3/21

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.