Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I reached out to Jeep about my rubicon not having the tire fill alert option. They said I had to contact my dealer. I reached out to my dealer and he said the three other rubicons he looked in also didn’t have it. It’s a standard option according to Jeep. Does mine have the old software or is this a bug like the off road pages was in the first gen JL’s? My version is 21.05.14 and I’ve seen 21.18 users here or updated to.
I went through my settings and the driving and safety area and don’t have tire fill alert. On a separate page I do however have an option that says to turn on my camera automatically when off-road+ is turned on. Correct me if I’m wrong but the 4xe isn’t offered with off-road+ right? I don’t have that button near my sway bar connect.
Sorry if this is such a long post

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have the Rubicon 4xe as well and the tire alert fill is missing as well. That was one of the software option I was excited about. I will as my dealer as well when take it in for service.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Interesting. Did you sticker say continental tire monitor? I think the ones that say that are missing it. I’ve seen others that says select fill tire alert or similar on the left side but no continental tpms on the right like mine did. I’ll definitely ask the dealer about it. Hopefully it’s just a simple software update. Thanks everyone

·
Registered
17 Posts
Interesting. Did you sticker say continental tire monitor? I think the ones that say that are missing it. I’ve seen others that says select fill tire alert or similar on the left side but no continental tpms on the right like mine did. I’ll definitely ask the dealer about it. Hopefully it’s just a simple software update. Thanks everyone
Sorry for the delayed response. Yes under the tow and heavy duty electric group it says "Continental Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor". Has anyone received any updates?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Can tire fill alert be added tp 4xe Sahara. Aired down for surf fishing filling back up would have been much easier with tire fill alert. Guy in front of me in gmc pickup had and he was out of fill line quickly

·
Registered
| 2012 JKU Sahara | 2021 4xe Sahara |
158 Posts
Can tire fill alert be added tp 4xe Sahara. Aired down for surf fishing filling back up would have been much easier with tire fill alert. Guy in front of me in gmc pickup had and he was out of fill line quickly
My Sahara 4xe came with the Tire Fill Alert feature. It was built in mid May.

·
Registered
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe (on order)
90 Posts
That would be my first direction. I have no knowledge of the feature other than it is listed as standard equipment in the order guide.

Selectable Tire Fill Alert (STFA) information begins on page 316 of the pdf manual.

·
Registered
12 Posts
okay just got back from dealer did take about 2 hours for soft ware flashes. they did RRT 21-122, 21-123, 21-124, 21-126 and 21-127. These corrected respectively, transmission control module, battery control module, power train control module, power inverter module and integrated dual charging module. one of these corrected max regenerate latching issues another corrected some hard shifting. Not sure about the others but none corrected lack of tire fill alert. Service manager confirmed that on should be on my Sahara 4xe as part of customer preferred group 29P. He is calling Chrysler HQ to see how to rectify issue. Will keep posted

·
Registered
17 Posts
okay just got back from dealer did take about 2 hours for soft ware flashes. they did RRT 21-122, 21-123, 21-124, 21-126 and 21-127. These corrected respectively, transmission control module, battery control module, power train control module, power inverter module and integrated dual charging module. one of these corrected max regenerate latching issues another corrected some hard shifting. Not sure about the others but none corrected lack of tire fill alert. Service manager confirmed that on should be on my Sahara 4xe as part of customer preferred group 29P. He is calling Chrysler HQ to see how to rectify issue. Will keep posted
Thanks for the update

·
Registered
| 2012 JKU Sahara | 2021 4xe Sahara |
158 Posts
Not sure any of you with builds after early June will ever be able to get it, especially with persistent supply issues.

According to this thread:

Font Screenshot Software Parallel Web page
Font Rectangle Screenshot Technology Number

·
Registered
901 Posts
Not that this helps any but I tried the tire fill alert once and didn't like using it. It first has to be enabled for each use. Then the horn honk is nerve jarring, especially when you aren't sure exactly when it will go off. The horn is next to one of the wheel which makes that one even worse.

I'd much rather use a bleeder valve and quality pump with gauge.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.