Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed a new feature on my Rubicon that lets you set the tire fill pressure warning level. It was originally greyed out. I found the place, under settings , to enable it, but Everytime I start the car it's disabled again. I re-enable it everytime I see it's grey, but it seems to lose that enabled status everytime the car gets shut off. Has anyone else seen this?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's just a quick way of setting your preset warning levels to set choices. I've set one group of presets to 37 and another to 18 fit when I air down to 20. It just seems silly that to switch presets I first have to re-enable in settings, then chose the right presets (road vs offroad)

·
Registered
1 Posts
It's just a quick way of setting your preset warning levels to set choices. I've set one group of presets to 37 and another to 18 fit when I air down to 20. It just seems silly that to switch presets I first have to re-enable in settings, then chose the right presets (road vs offroad)
agreed - I have the same frustration. I’d be ok setting it each time, but would make so much more sense to have the icon on the main menu be a toggle (like many of the other settings)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts