Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
Can someone help me to find tire lock lug nut? I lost mine from Rubicon 4xe 2021. I will be grateful if you share a link or part number. I went to the dealer and they didn’t help me, they asked me about like card which has code of lock lug nut. Maybe someone from this forum has similar lock lug nut or code?

Wheel Automotive tire Automotive design Tire Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hubcap

· Registered
5 Posts
Our new 4Xe came with the locks but missing the key. Took it back to dealership and they removed them and gave me a new set with lock for free. The dealership has a master kit of keys to remove it without damaging your wheels like the YouTube videos show. These are especially hard to remove as they have a spinning collar that prevents the banging on a socket and removing the wheels.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Our new 4Xe came with the locks but missing the key. Took it back to dealership and they removed them and gave me a new set with lock for free. The dealership has a master kit of keys to remove it without damaging your wheels like the YouTube videos show. These are especially hard to remove as they have a spinning collar that prevents the banging on a socket and removing the wheels.
I just ordered from mcgard, they helped me find a key for my jeep

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Those look like McGard Wheel Locks. They take a special key that is specially made for your specific lug nuts. They usually include a card with a code for reordering the key with the original wheel lock set.
Thank you for your suggestion! McGuard customer service helped me to find key and I ordered online it.

· Registered
90 Posts
This thread had me going out to my Sahara 4xe in the garage and making sure I put the lug lock key in the compartment with the scissors jack! :)
Def a good reminder to keep your key handy. I just took my Jeep in for service and they were kind enough to replace my lugs with Gorilla Wheel Locks (since they were already rotating the tires). 🙏

1 - 7 of 7 Posts