Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Rack makes you pick your build date for the 4xe. They have a cutoff of 6/21.

Anyone have a clue of the difference? The tires are exactly the same, whichever you pick.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Tire Rack makes you pick your build date for the 4xe. They have a cutoff of 6/21.

Anyone have a clue of the difference? The tires are exactly the same, whichever you pick.
I just checked and you're right. Odd.

Since we're talking about tire rack, I've bought dozens of tires there. I access through Mr Rebates. Sign up, enter tire rack and boom, 4% savings. If you shop online, you should always use an ebates site to get there and get free cash. I've made $2k over the years by doing virtually nothing. To see if anyone is interested in getting an extra 20% of all rebates added on (4.8% instead of 4% in the case of Tire Rack), ask and I'll tell you how. I figured it out years ago and it works great.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh! That's probably it. No tire fill alert.

Damn, TireRack is really on their game. Good customer service too. I've had them call me to ask if I was happy with the mobile tire installation.

Also, wouldn't fret over lack of tire fill alert. A good deflater and pump is much better.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Just so you are aware there is a major problem regarding TPMS sensors on the post June 2021 builds- see this thread:

Apparently Jeep assigned two completely different sensors the same part number. There is a Continental sensor and a Schrader sensor. I am trying to get my Rubicon take off wheels to work on my Sahara that was built late June and discovered that I in fact have the Conti ones after cracking one of the stock wheels open. Discount Tire had the Schrader ones in their system for my vehicle. Only way to get the Contis is through the dealer and they are backordered until mid Dec…

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just so you are aware there is a major problem regarding TPMS sensors on the post June 2021 builds- see this thread:

Apparently Jeep assigned two completely different sensors the same part number. There is a Continental sensor and a Schrader sensor. I am trying to get my Rubicon take off wheels to work on my Sahara that was built late June and discovered that I in fact have the Conti ones after cracking one of the stock wheels open. Discount Tire had the Schrader ones in their system for my vehicle. Only way to get the Contis is through the dealer and they are backordered until mid Dec…
I got a set of Winters with TPMS before hearing about this. My window sticker doesn't mention Continental, but I'm thinking my Winters aren't going to work with TPMS. Oh well, guess I'll find out later this month when I swap them out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.