Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out for some late fishing after work, the Jeep pulls my boat just as easy as my Ram did. Though not as easy to see out the back been know issue and still get decent MPG. I did have the transmission D flash on me one day while on the ramp that was a little scary but put it in E save and it shifted just fine. Because of that though I’ll be in E save from here on out when ever I’m launching or recovering my boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
77 Posts
Is there a way to disable the proximity sensor alarm while backing a trailer in reverse? Gets kinda annoying....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is there a way to disable the proximity sensor alarm while backing a trailer in reverse? Gets kinda annoying....
There’s an off switch on the dash that will disable it.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Went out for some late fishing after work, the Jeep pulls my boat just as easy as my Ram did. Though not as easy to see out the back been know issue and still get decent MPG. I did have the transmission D flash on me one day while on the ramp that was a little scary but put it in E save and it shifted just fine. Because of that though I’ll be in E save from here on out when ever I’m launching or recovering my boat.

You can also shift to manual mode and it will run full hybrid.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts