Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I swapped my wheels out for a set of XD wheels that I had on my JLU. On the JLU the TPMS worked fine but when I put them on the 4xe it is telling me to service the system and cant see any of the tires. Does anyone have a suggestion?

·
Registered
381 Posts
mmh.. tire shop to set them up , start engine drive, stop , open door , lock doors.. open door , close doors start jeep..maybe this will setup the tpms.. is there a reset in the dash ?
i only see them working while driving.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I swapped my wheels out for a set of XD wheels that I had on my JLU. On the JLU the TPMS worked fine but when I put them on the 4xe it is telling me to service the system and cant see any of the tires. Does anyone have a suggestion?
Jeep has been doing some funny things with the TPMS sensors. I swapped out my 2020 Willy's wheels with the 20s that came on the 4xe, and had the same issue. It seems that Jeep switched sensors mid-cycle (around 6/5 I think). Does your window sticker say Continental Tire Pressure Monitoring System on it? I ended up having to go back to the tire shop and have them swap the sensors between the wheels sets.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Same problem put new vision wheels on at Belle Tire, They didnt have tool to program the new sensors I bought with wheels, sold me their recommended sensors. Got vehicle back tpms not working so Tuesday it's back to Belle Tire. Good Luck with yours!

·
Registered
| 2012 JKU Sahara | 2021 4xe Sahara |
70 Posts
This thread, or just the last 1-2 pages should be enough to explain why not all sensors will work for the 4xe.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Same problem put new vision wheels on at Belle Tire, They didnt have tool to program the new sensors I bought with wheels, sold me their recommended sensors. Got vehicle back tpms not working so Tuesday it's back to Belle Tire. Good Luck with yours!
Update...after 2 different sets of aftermarket TPMS got a hold of parts manager at Jeep dealer. As of today there are no aftermarket products available you need to swap out sensors from your factory wheels as factory changed suppliers and Jeep parts are unavaible until late October. Did swap out sensors from factory wheels and we are now working...Just another supply and demand issue!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts