Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 4xe is wonderful so far but I have a question about the Mopar Trail Rail option that I have. Has anyone found this useful? Anything that can be added? I’m not finding much to add to this other than a $150 divider. I’d like to put it to use and want to see any ideas!

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have this and it is by far the best organization system I’ve had in a vehicle I bought the Mopar accessories divider which lets you restrain a toolbox or other box between the divider and back seat. The adjustable track clips are for bungee cords and I use the cargo net at the rear-most clip position. The Mopar cargo net is a little on the puny side, but still useful to pin small items from rolling around. All-in-all, a very well thought out and highly engineered system.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Love my 4xe.. Does anyone know if you can add the Trail Rail system as an after market upgrade? I see the parts on Mopar but I am not 100% sure if it's compatible with the 4xe. Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Love my 4xe.. Does anyone know if you can add the Trail Rail system as an after market upgrade? I see the parts on Mopar but I am not 100% sure if it's compatible with the 4xe. Thanks
I have the same question. Anyone know the answer to this?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts