Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. Hope I can get some help here. Trying to lease a Sahara 4xe in south Florida. Have contacted two dealers that have some on lot and they are saying the don’t take part in the $7500 rebate. Has anyone run into this issue with dealers saying they won’t take it off the car when negotiating lease?
Thoughts and help appreciated!

·
Registered
2021 Sahara Unlimited 4xe
94 Posts
It’s a federal rebate, has nothing to do with the dealer. The money goes straight to the finance company if leasing. I live in central Florida and have seen no lees than 10 jeep dealerships advertising the rebate so they can sell more Jeep’s.

Try calling back and speak with the finance manager or sales manager, sounds like whoever you spoke with doesn’t understand what the tax credit is.

·
Registered
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
11 Posts
Hey all. Hope I can get some help here. Trying to lease a Sahara 4xe in south Florida. Have contacted two dealers that have some on lot and they are saying the don’t take part in the $7500 rebate. Has anyone run into this issue with dealers saying they won’t take it off the car when negotiating lease?
Thoughts and help appreciated!
Is it because they are used vehicles? They have to be brand new and never registered before in order to receive the tax credit.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes they are all brand new. Going to go tomorrow to see if they will match or beat this deal I have on table. Found a 4xe in Tampa (3.5 hrs away) and think I’m getting a decent lease. 2k down and $402 a month. Car is on lot and no waiting for order. Making 4K on my Nissan lease selling to dealer so no money technically out of pocket. Gonna fly from Ft Lauderdale and drive it back if local dealer won’t match. It’s a Sahara with Sky touch roof.

·
Registered
33 Posts
If you cant find anything, you can order a new jeep from the dealer I got mine up here in the northeast, the sale price would be 3% under invoice price, which is pretty significant, before any rebates or tax incentives.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
They're not not participating in the rebate, they're just marking the vehicle up $7500+ over msrp. I guarantee it would still show up on the lease contract.

That is, unless they're leasing through US Bank rather than CCAP. US Bank doesn't itemizing the incentive, they increase the residual value on the lease instead.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Dealer in the northeast doing 3% under invoice. Was almost 5k off my Sahara I ordered. Straight forward, no back and forth, just build it, send it, he will send build sheet back to you for confirmation, confirm, then few days later get your VIN. No extra brokerage fees. Send me a pm if you want

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dealer in the northeast doing 3% under invoice. Was almost 5k off my Sahara I ordered. Straight forward, no back and forth, just build it, send it, he will send build sheet back to you for confirmation, confirm, then few days later get your VIN. No extra brokerage fees. Send me a pm if you want
Pm sent. Looking to speak with you

1 - 10 of 10 Posts