Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one have troubles with the uconnect app??
Mine seems to only update once a day right after i unplug in the morning to tell me i interrupted charge , I rarely get any other updates including plugging and unplugging several times a day. Also locks, engine start etc rarely work from the App

·
Registered
24 Posts
Does any one have troubles with the uconnect app??
Mine seems to only update once a day right after i unplug in the morning to tell me i interrupted charge , I rarely get any other updates including plugging and unplugging several times a day. Also locks, engine start etc rarely work from the App
Do you slide down your phone screen to make the app refresh? 50/50 chance that works in my case. However, if you log out and then log back in, just to the right of where it says VEHICLE HEALTH REPORT, there is a refresh button. Then it take literally minutes to refresh, but it does.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Has anyone seen the electric miles populate in the app ? My gas miles do but the electric side is always blank .
In the TRIP INFORMATION box, you should see Trip A and Trip B. Mine shows Total Miles, Electric Miles, Hybrid Miles, and MPG for each

1 - 5 of 5 Posts