Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious does anyone have some screen shots of the 4XE on the uconnect app ? I’m curious what info is available on the app .
My Jeep was supposed to be at dealer yesterday so I guess any day now ...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How long did it take you to see vehicle info on the app after you got your jeep? I’m on day 2 and nothing is populated In that tab...

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just ordered my 4Xe today! Now comes the waiting. BTW which app is for the 4xe? I saw one on the Google Play store, but it was for the Renegade. Is it just the standard Uconnect app? I ask, because the 4xe was not listed in the description. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Do you need the 'Remote Start System' option to use the remote start in the Uconnect app? I wasn't sure if that option was only needed if you wanted to remote start via the key fob, or if its required if you want to use the app as well.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Do you need the 'Remote Start System' option to use the remote start in the Uconnect app? I wasn't sure if that option was only needed if you wanted to remote start via the key fob, or if its required if you want to use the app as well.
I'm not sure about that stuff either. I posed on the JL forum a question about differences if any, with Sirius Guardian, Uconnect location, start, lock, and this Assistant/Market thing. I can open the app and see the vehicle location, but I'm not subscribed to the service that lists it as a feature.

·
Registered
6 Posts
My screen is still empty after two days as well. It gets stuck on vehicle data updating.
I’m having the same problem, after two days I still don’t have vehicle data. I’ve signed out, signed in, deleted app, reinstalled. Still nothing 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
597 Posts
It took 3 days for me. I think they must batch process these and provision the LTE.

While that isn't ideal the app should at least have a message indicating something.

·
Registered
6 Posts
It took 3 days for me. I think they must batch process these and provision the LTE.

While that isn't ideal the app should at least have a message indicating something.
Thats good to know, thanks. Hopefully they upload it in the next day or so...

·
Registered
186 Posts
Day 7 and no data upload in the uconnect app. @JeepCares any suggestions?
Hi there,

Sorry to hear that your Uconnect app isn't accurately displaying your ownership information. If you're still experiencing concerns, please feel free to send us a private message so we can further assist you!

Thanks,

Courtney
Jeep Cares

·
Registered
170 Posts
Day 7 and no data upload in the uconnect app. @JeepCares any suggestions?
Check out my post here:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Do you find that it takes forever to refresh so that the battery gives you a proper reading and the little wavy line is active?
Yes. And unlocking or locking the door, it constantly gives me the “this may take 30 seconds or more”

On another note, I will try to update the status. And it goes back to the last time it connected e.g. 58minutes ago. But the alert/text/chat icon has zero issue telling my I just plugged it in 4 minutes ago. How can it tell it did something 4 minutes ago and not refresh under 3 hours?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts