Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched a few posts with some general guidance but wanted to post my experience and hopefully help other new Wrangler 4xe owners establish current expectations of when they should see this data show up. Having the data in the app is not a critical feature but handy one showing somewhat current data on your 4xe state of charge, fuel level, tire pressure along with an oil life estimate.

Also for reference I called in to Uconnect to inquire on when the feature should sync and they advised on about 7 days or so.

Loving the Rubi 4xe so far.....

·
Registered
14 Posts
I installed the app and set it up, but the data was always so old that I didn't find it very useful. It was always at least an hour old, so the state of charge wasn't at all useful. Are you seeing the same thing? (I eventually uninstalled it.)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I currently have the ability to refresh the vehicle data while charging and it still works ( that might change in the next few days, time will tell). I saw that the refresh did not work while the charge 100% and not plugged in for some reason. I will report back on any other issues. I also found that you can log out and then back in to force a refresh for the Uconnect app.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts