Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I downloaded the Uconnect app at the dealership. They said that it would take a few hours to update to show my 4xe. When I logged in several hours later, I touched the “subscription” link and my app has been stuck on that page ever since. I’ve deleted the app, reloaded, waited a week, nothing! Anyone have a fix?

·
Registered
228 Posts
It seems to take anywhere from works out the dealership to a week later. It was 3 days for me.

However, it's very slow to refresh the data. It takes a few minutes after you hit refresh, which is less than ideal for checking charging status.

I'm also not sure if you need to activate anything with Sirius. The app and the process are a confusing mess. It drives the software architect in me a little crazy.

These older car companies can't handle software like Tesla.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It seems to take anywhere from works out the dealership to a week later. It was 3 days for me.

However, it's very slow to refresh the data. It takes a few minutes after you hit refresh, which is less than ideal for checking charging status.

I'm also not sure if you need to activate anything with Sirius. The app and the process are a confusing mess. It drives the software architect in me a little crazy.

These older car companies can't handle software like Tesla.
I transferred my Sirius subscription over the day I bought it. I was in the app - things seemed to be working fine until I touched the “Subscription Services” (to see if my ATT and Sirius subscriptions were showing up) and now it’s stuck on that page. !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts