Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had mine for about 10 days. The Uconnect app 'info' which is where the charging info should be is blank. I get an error that the vehicle information is unavailable, or "Charge status refresh failed" or "Vehicle information unavailable"
I know other owners seem to be able to know the charge status, electric miles, etc but has anyone else had this experience and got the app and the car to work properly?
I've had several calls to Uconnect, Sirius, and Jeep and gotten no resolution. Really tired of the run-around.
I'd appreciate all advice!
Thanks

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
511 Posts
Many times mine will fail initially, but the next try will work. Don’t know why, but it works. Maybe it’s your WiFi signal or something blocking the signal from the Jeep or your phone.

·
Registered
70 Posts
It's janky for me, I have to close the app, hit refresh, and wait a few minutes sometimes. Have you tried that?

·
Registered
138 Posts
I found that looking at the app for how much charge was complete became useless. It would update the mileage but would not update the charging status. So I just stopped looking at it. I’m loving driving this so I didn’t want some app to bring me down.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've had mine for about 10 days. The Uconnect app 'info' which is where the charging info should be is blank. I get an error that the vehicle information is unavailable, or "Charge status refresh failed" or "Vehicle information unavailable"
I know other owners seem to be able to know the charge status, electric miles, etc but has anyone else had this experience and got the app and the car to work properly?
I've had several calls to Uconnect, Sirius, and Jeep and gotten no resolution. Really tired of the run-around.
Thanks
I had similar issues with the app until the deal cleared Chrysler financing. IDK what exactly changed, but since then the app has been working flawlessly.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks.
I've deleted the app several times. I've deleted and re-added the VIN in the mopar app. I've tried outside the garage. I've used an Android phone and an iphone. I can start the car and unlock from the app, but the info screen is literally blank. The dealer has no idea. Frankly, the dealer didn't know much about the vehicle in general.
I've got trouble tickets at Uconnect for a week now and no response.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have found that if I log out and log back in, it will allow me to refresh the info.

The app is trash. Straight garbage.

Reactions: Shakes

·
Registered
590 Posts
App being janky is normal. Part of it is probably weak telematics system part of it is probably slow back end systems. FCA isn't Tesla.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Thanks.
I've deleted the app several times. I've deleted and re-added the VIN in the mopar app. I've tried outside the garage. I've used an Android phone and an iphone. I can start the car and unlock from the app, but the info screen is literally blank. The dealer has no idea. Frankly, the dealer didn't know much about the vehicle in general.
I've got trouble tickets at Uconnect for a week now and no response.
Hey there,

We came across your thread and want to apologize. That's not how we want your experience to be! Do you happen to have any photos of this odd behavior you're noticing? I'd like to look into this further. Please send us a private message when you get a moment!

Thanks,

Courtney
Jeep Cares

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks
I had the same issue and after several phone calls to Sirius and Jeep, I was told to wait a couple of weeks and the app would start working.
At about week 3 of owning my 4xe, it started working.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just picked up my Sahara 4xe. I have been unsuccessful at getting my connected services activated. I keep getting the run around from Sirius Guardian. Remote start functions work, I do not get any charging / vehicle information..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
i just bought one yesterday. Installed the app and have the same exact problem? Any resolution from Jeep? Thanks

·
Registered
179 Posts
I just picked up my Sahara 4xe. I have been unsuccessful at getting my connected services activated. I keep getting the run around from Sirius Guardian. Remote start functions work, I do not get any charging / vehicle information..
i just bought one yesterday. Installed the app and have the same exact problem? Any resolution from Jeep? Thanks
Hi there,

Sorry to hear that your charging info doesn't seem to be loading properly in your app. If you're still experiencing these concerns, please send us a private message with your VIN and any photos you have of the errors you are receiving. We can certainly look into this for you!

Thanks,

Courtney
Jeep Cares

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks
Mine has done this a lot too. It'll connect to Uconnect fine in the vehicle but connecting to the app and updating the information doesn't work for some reason. Had a ticket open with Uconnect and they fixed it but recently stopped working again. Sounds like it decides to work when it wants to.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey there,

We came across your thread and want to apologize. That's not how we want your experience to be! Do you happen to have any photos of this odd behavior you're noticing? I'd like to look into this further. Please send us a private message when you get a moment!

Thanks,

Courtney
Jeep Cares
Hello,
I have been reading the forums about the issue with the Uconnect 4xe app. I have done the normal things like uninstall and reinstall etc but the app is still not showing the detailed information about my vehicle. I have the Sirius Guardian etc but no information is coming up I just keep getting the message that vehicle data is updating and then the next message that comes up is data is not currently available.

Any suggestions?
Regards,
Laird

·
Registered
18 Posts
Same here. Frustrating. I called SiriusXM Guardian and opened and ticket on it. This week after having almost a week. No resolution yet.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hello all...not sure what happened...but mine just started working over the weekend...at the same time Sirius Guardian told me I needed to take the Jeep to the dealer to get the problem checked...so how is that for a cat chasing its tail. Will keep you updated.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hi everyone,

We're sorry to hear that you're all experiencing similar concerns with your Uconnect App recently. If you'd like our teams to look into your specific situation, please send our team a private message with any relevant information so we can work with you further.

We hope your concerns get addressed quickly!

Thanks,

Courtney
Jeep Cares

1 - 20 of 22 Posts