Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4xe
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
@JeepCares Are there plans for Jeep to ensure all dealerships are adequately staffed for the new hybrid vehicles? Every time we have brought our 4xe into the dealership for anything, no matter how minor, it takes multiple days to get even a diagnosis. Today the customer rep texted me that I should expect it to take 3-5 days to get anything done. This is completely unacceptable. I scheduled an appointment in advance which clearly stated it was a 4xe, so I would expect the dealership to take the initiative to reschedule if they aren't properly staffed when the appointment was made. We've seen Jeep is expanding their hybrid and electric lines, so I truly hope that the support infrastructure needs are also being expanded simultaneously.

Has anyone else experienced this? Do I need to try a different dealer? We've gone to the closest one (New Cars & Trucks for sale Orlando | Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Dealer Winter Park), but this last time was the worst. Anyone in the Orlando area have suggestions? Help!

Font Darkness Terrestrial plant Event Circle

·
Registered
901 Posts
At my last visit the service advisor was complaining about either people quitting or just not showing up to work. My service department had one tech and I was lucky enough I made the appointment when he/she was in.

I'm still trying to find an appointment when the elusive "paint guy" is in.

·
Registered
42 Posts
@JeepCares Are there plans for Jeep to ensure all dealerships are adequately staffed for the new hybrid vehicles? Every time we have brought our 4xe into the dealership for anything, no matter how minor, it takes multiple days to get even a diagnosis. Today the customer rep texted me that I should expect it to take 3-5 days to get anything done. This is completely unacceptable. I scheduled an appointment in advance which clearly stated it was a 4xe, so I would expect the dealership to take the initiative to reschedule if they aren't properly staffed when the appointment was made. We've seen Jeep is expanding their hybrid and electric lines, so I truly hope that the support infrastructure needs are also being expanded simultaneously.

Has anyone else experienced this? Do I need to try a different dealer? We've gone to the closest one (New Cars & Trucks for sale Orlando | Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Dealer Winter Park), but this last time was the worst. Anyone in the Orlando area have suggestions? Help!

View attachment 2789
Wow - I complain when they have my Jeep for a 1/2 of day, that is insane 2-3 days!!

·
Registered
303 Posts

View attachment 2789
We're sorry to hear of your concerns, missjasmin. To clarify, our dealerships are independently owned and operated and as such, staffing and hiring is held at their level. That said, we do not have a hand in how many employees are at any particular dealer. If you are seeing an extended stay ahead of you though, we can certainly dig in further. Send us a private message with more details.

Kate
Jeep Cares

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.