Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
I ordered mine on 12/14/2021 and no e-mail. But good there is at least some acknowledgment that things are moving along. I was hoping to have the jeep for a mid June road trip...but I guess the odds are less then 50% it would work out.

Edit: actually literally just got it...as I was typing this post. haha

·
Registered
124 Posts
Has anyone called Jeep today? I know the email isn't suggesting anything has started but if they are really supposed to start this month then someone here should be getting news first!

Reactions: Cummins0867

·
Registered
124 Posts
no email yet....ordered TrailHawk 01/19/2022....my VIN is only 20 numbers higher than... @UniSonBBS
Now that is odd... I am assuming you checked your junk and crap. The only time I have shared my email address though was getting a case# over the phone.

·
Registered
2022 Grand Cherokee Summit Reserve 4xe
50 Posts
I found out about the email right after I texted my dealer. Looked in my spam folder and there it was. Same content as everyone else. I ordered SR 4xe back on 12/27.
My dealer later texted me saying they haven't gotten a single one yet (obviously) and I guess he ordered one too because he said "I need mine badly" when I told him about the email I got. It's interesting even a dealer can't get his early.
When I asked if he had any additional insight he said "Nothing firm yet".

·
Registered
124 Posts
I found out about the email right after I texted my dealer. Looked in my spam folder and there it was. Same content as everyone else. I ordered SR 4xe back on 12/27.
My dealer later texted me saying they haven't gotten a single one yet (obviously) and I guess he ordered one too because he said "I need mine badly" when I told him about the email I got. It's interesting even a dealer can't get his early.
When I asked if he had any additional insight he said "Nothing firm yet".
If they are going to hold themselves at all to their email stating "start shipping vehicles in the month of May with first deliveries to dealers starting in June and July" they better start building soon. I mean this could also mean ship some on May 31st and deliver some on June/July. It is somewhat a bummer that these are released so late. I have a 2017 built on 07/17 and a 2018 built on 08/17. Would be nice if these were 2023's but I don't see that happening.

·
Registered
2022 Grand Cherokee Summit Reserve 4xe
50 Posts
If they are going to hold themselves at all to their email stating "start shipping vehicles in the month of May with first deliveries to dealers starting in June and July" they better start building soon. I mean this could also mean ship some on May 31st and deliver some on June/July. It is somewhat a bummer that these are released so late. I have a 2017 built on 07/17 and a 2018 built on 08/17. Would be nice if these were 2023's but I don't see that happening.
The first thing I did after reading the email I got was check the website. It still shows "coming Spring 2022". They have about 45 days left of Spring so hopefully they get going on Monday. 😁

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The first thing I did after reading the email I got was check the website. It still shows "coming Spring 2022". They have about 45 days left of Spring so hopefully they get going on Monday. 😁
At full capacity the Mack plant can produce roughly 50 vehicles per hour, so they can literally start the last week of the month and still meet what the outlined in the email.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Now that is odd... I am assuming you checked your junk and crap. The only time I have shared my email address though was getting a case# over the phone.
Yes, I checked my spam, junk etc...folder and still no email...my dealer is such a small dealer I think Ill be at the end of the builds....he did say for mine a tentative build in June....not sure if that's early or late June.....probably the very last '22 to be built...LOL

EDIT: Another thing.....the reason why you cant order a JGC 4Xe or any model for that matter.... right now is the order banks are closed/full for the 22's (which is normal.....pre-covid normal anyway)....and the '23 order banks didn't open yet....probably in July 2022 to order a '23.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Yes, I checked my spam, junk etc...folder and still no email...my dealer is such a small dealer I think Ill be at the end of the builds....he did say for mine a tentative build in June....not sure if that's early or late June.....probably the very last '22 to be built...LOL
I got mine from one of the bigger dealers - biggest one in town (out of 3), and I didn't get the email. I'm not entirely sure how Jeep is supposed to know my email address anyway. I'm sure that has something to do with it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I got mine from one of the bigger dealers - biggest one in town (out of 3), and I didn't get the email. I'm not entirely sure how Jeep is supposed to know my email address anyway. I'm sure that has something to do with it.
Your dealer provides all of that to Jeep when you order. If they didn't ask for your email though then yeah Jeep won't have it.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts