Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I placed an order w a ny dealer for a high altitude on June 15. Nothing crazy on the order just being white with the 29n package, cold weather package. I have been in d status for probably close to 6 to 7 weeks. Still no ship date estimate from dealer and same generic crap from Jeep chat about gathering parts. Anyone intel on what could be going on here?? My lease deal is 425 a month paying taxes and fees upfront so that’s locked in. With the price increase and residual slight drop I don’t think it’s worth threatening to cancel at this point. Just frustrating!!!

·
Registered
462 Posts
I can understand your frustration. I was super anxious to get mine once ordered. My dealer did tell me 8 weeks so 6-7 is still reasonable and they build them pretty fast once they start. Also remember that the pandemic is causing issues within the supply chain and it could be slowing down one or more of the parts that are needed to build your jeep. I would give it a few more weeks before you get too worked up about it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey everyone. I placed an order w a ny dealer for a high altitude on June 15. Nothing crazy on the order just being white with the 29n package, cold weather package. I have been in d status for probably close to 6 to 7 weeks. Still no ship date estimate from dealer and same generic crap from Jeep chat about gathering parts. Anyone intel on what could be going on here?? My lease deal is 425 a month paying taxes and fees upfront so that’s locked in. With the price increase and residual slight drop I don’t think it’s worth threatening to cancel at this point. Just frustrating!!!
I’m right there with you! I ordered 6/15 and was just put into D1 last week according to my dealer. I don’t understand how all of these orders entered weeks later are getting pushed through.
Rubicon
Black
Premium soft top
Leather
Cold group
Off road camera
Hinge reinforcement
Proximity

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am in the same boat, ordered 6/14, 10 weeks (70 days). White High Altitude with cold weather package and safety group. No SOT, no gorilla glass, no tow package. I am still in D and haven't moved. Absolutely frustrating seeing no movement.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, I am new here, but we have a white High Altitude that arrived at the distribution center in Calgary one month ago. We are in BC and I was told it was "on the truck" two weeks ago and when I checked last Thursday they came back and said it was on a "quality hold" and there was someone flying out from Windsor to inspect it and several others. They wouldn't tell me anything else, but I have a feeling there is an issue that may be effecting the builds and deliveries? I guess I would rather have a vehicle ready to drive than one that I took delivery on and it was in the shop for weeks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
No doubt it’s supply chain related. Everything is backed up right now, thanks to the pandemic, and a brand new hybrid with plenty of documented electronics failures seems especially vulnerable to the chip shortage.

My wishful thinking is that Jeep is finally getting around to fixing the 4xe powertrain defect on the line, and the extra wait will be rewarded with a better vehicle.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ordered mine 6/17 nothing on cryptostickers yet but today on jeep chat they say it's built now to quality check with no ship date as of yet! Hoping they are checking the fuses, checking ball joints and updating u connect befor it gets to me but at least it is built! Any odd as to how long before it will arrive? Think I'll call dealer on Wednesday and see what kind of update they can give me! Love this forum as it has given me tons of thoughts and ideas. Ordered the Sahara as at my age can't see me doing a lot of rock crawling but I'd like too! Body won't let me do what my mine still thinks I should be able too! Some of the info is scary but at least I can see others who love this new Jeep! Praying to be in the latter group but appreciate all that you folks post! Can't wait for EMILU to get here!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Same for my HA here in Quebec. It is on hold and getting inspected at the railway station. I wonder what's going on... but it's good news as long as the problem is solved before getting delivering the cars. I'd rather keep my trade-in for the moment (which is a very nice car) rather than getting a cheap loaner from the stealership in a few weeks !

Hi, I am new here, but we have a white High Altitude that arrived at the distribution center in Calgary one month ago. We are in BC and I was told it was "on the truck" two weeks ago and when I checked last Thursday they came back and said it was on a "quality hold" and there was someone flying out from Windsor to inspect it and several others. They wouldn't tell me anything else, but I have a feeling there is an issue that may be effecting the builds and deliveries? I guess I would rather have a vehicle ready to drive than one that I took delivery on and it was in the shop for weeks!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Mine was ordered 6/7 and this past Saturday 8/21 my dealer called and said "It's scheduled to be released from the factory 8/30" meaning coming off the assembly line; I still never ever was given a code at any step. I'm skeptical after all the conflicting info from Jeep Chat and Customer Service so figuring on late September at the earliest. At least my price is locked in.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have ordered many new cars and even in good times took couple months,with chip shortage will definitely be longer.they shut lines down all the time now to allow all lines some running time

·
Registered
5 Posts
+ 1 White High Altitude with cold weather package and safety group, ordered June/14th.

Dealer said estimated ship date is Sep/8th, so I hold my breath :-(

·
Registered
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Rubicon, Bright White
18 Posts
I ordered my 4xe Rubicon, almost fully loaded on 4/13 and I got told the delivery is 8-10 Weeks. They called me after 3 Weeks and told me the Jeep is on the lot. I took possession of the Jeep on 5/3.

Oliver

·
Registered
5 Posts
Same for my HA here in Quebec. It is on hold and getting inspected at the railway station. I wonder what's going on... but it's good news as long as the problem is solved before getting delivering the cars. I'd rather keep my trade-in for the moment (which is a very nice car) rather than getting a cheap loaner from the stealership in a few weeks !
Any updates? Nothing on mine yet, as far as I know it is still in the rail yard in Calgary.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Anything new?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts