Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to pop in and say hi. I ordered my Sahara 4xe on 5/27, and now am (im)patiently waiting on her to come in. This is my fourth Wrangler over the years with a 2000 TJ, a 2008 JK, and a 2015 JK preceding this 4xe. Prior to this, all of my others have been Sport trim with upgrades (before and after market). My TJ even had manual roll-up windows and push/pull locks! I got into the driver's seat in the 4xe, and I felt like I was sitting in the cockpit of a fighter jet! LOL!!! It will be interesting to see how quickly I become dependent on the luxury.

Well, thanks for letting me wave hi... Happy jeepin'!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just wanted to pop in and say hi. I ordered my Sahara 4xe on 5/27, and now am (im)patiently waiting on her to come in. This is my fourth Wrangler over the years with a 2000 TJ, a 2008 JK, and a 2015 JK preceding this 4xe. Prior to this, all of my others have been Sport trim with upgrades (before and after market). My TJ even had manual roll-up windows and push/pull locks! I got into the driver's seat in the 4xe, and I felt like I was sitting in the cockpit of a fighter jet! LOL!!! It will be interesting to see how quickly I become dependent on the luxury.

Well, thanks for letting me wave hi... Happy jeepin'!!!
Just ordered our high alt 4xe yesterday. What delivery estimate did you get?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just ordered our high alt 4xe yesterday. What delivery estimate did you get?
Congrats! FCA Chat said all the parts are available and ready for build. They cannot give estimate until it goes to build. My POC says shipping estimate 6/11... But that is highly unlikely after reading all of the posts here on order and shipping times.

·
Registered
2 Posts
You lost me in the acronym lingo. POC....I’m guessing that’s not physician on call....
My bet is we get ours by August

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You lost me in the acronym lingo. POC....I’m guessing that’s not physician on call....
My bet is we get ours by August
POC stands for priced order confirmation. It is a full pricing list that also has your VIN and VON (vehicle order number) on it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts