Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered the Firecracker Red version with hard top and every option i could find lol with Mike at Mall of georgia. great guy, i wish every care salesman would be like that. estimate 10-12 weeks but will see 'bout that. for now, i am going to look at her pic

11.6% below MSRP not including the federal tax credit

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
524 Posts
Ordered the Firecracker Red version with hard top and every option i could find lol with Mike at Mall of georgia. great guy, i wish every care salesman would be like that. estimate 10-12 weeks but will see 'bout that. for now, i am going to look at her pic

View attachment 1374

Congratulations! I’m happy for you. Nothing like that new car feeling. It’s a rush. You will love that thing when you get it. I am super happy with mine. Love driving it, love looking for accessories, love putting stickers and decals on it. Looking forward to driving it through the snow.
The wait is on!

·
Registered
1 Posts

View attachment 1374

How are you all able to get under MSRP? I've hit up a half dozen dealers and they will not budge on the price. I'm ready to buy a moderately equipped 4xe Rubicon (leather/matching top), and found a few that fit the bill within a few hundred miles from my location (Portland/Vancouver). Am I doing something wrong?

·
Registered
38 Posts
How are you all able to get under MSRP? I've hit up a half dozen dealers and they will not budge on the price. I'm ready to buy a moderately equipped 4xe Rubicon (leather/matching top), and found a few that fit the bill within a few hundred miles from my location (Portland/Vancouver). Am I doing something wrong?
You may want to ask your dealer if the would honor affiliate discount. I believe it’s 1% below invoice price. I ordered mine with affiliate discount price.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes affiliate discount

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Received VIN today

Reactions: Shakes

·
Registered
42 Posts
Congrats, looks like a solid build. Experience tells me that I should regret not looking beyond my local dealers and just purchasing what I could find available on the lots in town.

Reactions: WannFly
1 - 11 of 11 Posts