Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard it's getting tight out there! Curious as to whether or not a trend line is apparent...

·
Registered
28 Posts
I placed my order on March 1st and picked up on April 16th. MSRP from website was 52,910. I paid 50,544, so that's about 4.5% under MSRP.

I got Sahara with:
  • Black Hardtop
  • Remote start
  • Keyless entry
  • Cold Weather package
  • Mopar grab handles

·
Registered
28 Posts
I live in Southeastern PA. I used a local dealer. I didn't realize you could buy online. I did a build on the site, printed out the pdf, and brought it to a dealer and told them I wanted to place an order. They wanted $500 down. It all went pretty smoothly.

·
Registered
2021 Wrangler Sahara 4xe
30 Posts
MSRP $59,420. Paid $51,920. Ordered late April, Delivered Early July.
Deposit was waived for me because I purchased from a family member, but it would have been $500.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Getting my Rubicon 4xe. $64,035 MSRP and paying $57,952 just placed the order on July 16. Thanks to Clutch Auto. I’m outside of Madison,Wi nobody around here wanted to wheel n deal because the 4xe’s are selling so fast. I even looked in Illinois, Indiana, and Michigan. Most of the out of state dealerships wouldn’t do leases. One dealership in Indiana would but they added a ”rental/lease charge” to the tune of $8602 😂.

·
Registered
7 Posts
MSRP $66,660 Paid $60,315. About 10% under MSRP or 5% under invoice. Delaware, bought from VA on 7/26/21 and should go right into production as they are painting the Gecko's now. I am not mad a a fully loaded Rubicon with power numbers like this, no gas usage for my daily commutes, and with tax credit a purchase price of $52,800. Not mad at all. This thing would smoke my Pentastar 2013 10thAnniversary Rubicon and cost me less.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I live in Southeastern PA. I used a local dealer. I didn't realize you could buy online. I did a build on the site, printed out the pdf, and brought it to a dealer and told them I wanted to place an order. They wanted $500 down. It all went pretty smoothly.
What was your monthly?

·
Registered
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4xe
1 Posts
Sticker was $55,430- Paid $53,471 then $7,500 off (EV rebate)- net= $45,971. Gotta love that EV credit. My employer use to rebate an additional $4K on a purchase and $2K on a lease. Trying to also pursue that. Local utility rebates $1k on purchase and install of charger. Going green does pay....

·
Registered
53 Posts
I leased, and got the federal tax credit of $7500 as a credit off the price of the vehicle. It’s one of the reasons I chose the 4xe over the Eco Diesel!
I leased too, not through Ally but through another regional bank the dealer is working through. Crazy deal on it for Missouri residents. I went for a 24 mth, 10k per year lease and it ended up being cheaper than the 36-39 month they advertised.

All-in with taxes on a $55k build is around $370 a month.

·
Registered
14 Posts
MSRP $ $62k give or take paid $57k

Rubicon ordered.

Purchases May 28th orders March 25thish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 24 Posts