Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have noticed the plastic area in the cargo/trunk seems to scratch very easily. I am not saying I want to get it all shiny from spray on armor all. I am wondering what folks used to keep that plastic stuff from showing every little scratch from boxes, or skateboards etc etc. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe / 2015 Jeep Wrangler Willys JKU / 2005 Jeep Wrangler Sport
21 Posts
I've always used Aerospace 303. It doesn't take a whole lot. Wipe down the area with it (I recommend using a latex glove to keep off your hands), let it sit for 5 minutes or so, then wipe off the excess. It will help with the scuff marks, isn't super shiny but maintains a deep black in the trim, and is a UV protectant. I also use it on the hard top rubber seals that are exposed when the freedom panels are off to protect from the sun/UV. Same process. Apply, let sit, wipe off excess.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Do you by chance know the brand you prefer of the pet linker?
Sorry , i use one that i have laying around here for a while befor i got the 4xe. it's a little to large for the wrangler but does the trick right now to keep the cargo clean. i think it was for our grand caravan .

·
Registered
70 Posts
I use Meguiar’s vinyl/plastic cleaner flat finish with UV block. I have old towels i put between plastic and things when filling the jeep. Just like you don’t want anything hard/sharp touching your paint finish; same with soft interior plastics, carpet and leather. Diligence will pay off keeping your interior looking great for many years.

·
Registered
57 Posts
WeatherTech website now has a “coming soon” on the rear cargo liner for a 4xe as we all m on now that a JLU one won’t fit.

You can sign up for email alerts on their website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
5 Posts
WeatherTech website now has a “coming soon” on the rear cargo liner for a 4xe as we all m on now that a JLU one won’t fit.

You can sign up for email alerts on their website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Canvasback has one out now that I have on order. It's about 4-6 weeks right now, but I think it's better solution for whole cargo space and seats.

YouTube video: 4XE Install Canvasback

Product Link: Canvasback 4XE Cargo Liner

Images taken from their website.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
524 Posts
I just got my Canvasback yesterday. Took about 3-4 weeks. I got snow camo with blue stitching. These should probably be $120-$150 ish… not $250! Anyway I love how it looks and quality seems good. $20 for blue stitching is crazy but it does match. You can get added protection up the sides I believe. For added cost. Made in the U.S.A!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just got my Canvasback yesterday. Took about 3-4 weeks. I got snow camo with blue stitching. These should probably be $120-$150 ish… not $250! Anyway I love how it looks and quality seems good. $20 for blue stitching is crazy but it does match. You can get added protection up the sides I believe. For added cost. Made in the U.S.A!! View attachment 1133 View attachment 1134 View attachment 1135 View attachment 1136 View attachment 1137
Looks awesome!! Probably more expensive because it is all handmade/not outsourced. I assume a quality product!

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
524 Posts
Looks awesome!! Probably more expensive because it is all handmade/not outsourced. I assume a quality product!
Thank you.
I’ll always willingly pay more for quality and made in the U.S.A, I’m just not sure this product should hit the over $200 mark ever. It’s just too thin. I am very happy with the fit and function as well as the color. I still recommend this over a plastic tray.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts