Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner

181 - 200 of 268 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I don’t think there’s a set formula really. I’ve seen vehicles in transit to my dealer that I wanted to go see that still don’t have a sticker available online.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ordered 5/13. Current status is: Jeep is built, awaiting shipping. WOOHOO!!! But, who knows how long that will be:unsure:. Very excited. Got my window sticker from Cryptostickers along with the build sheet. Been running numbers via LeaseHacker calculator. Love all of the resources people have been posting!! This is why the Jeep community is just the best!!
What is lease hacker?

·
Registered
20 Posts
If my 4xe shipped 2 days ago, approximately how long do ya'll think it will take to get to my dealer in NJ? I'm getting excited knowing it's on its way...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Jeep chat just said my vehicle was delivered to the dealer yesterday. Seems fast, trying to confirm.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Dealer confirmed the unit is here but they don’t have the paperwork ready. Picking up early next week!!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Nice! That’s crazy fast.

Mine hasn’t shipped yet, I’m hoping it ships out next week.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Nice! That’s crazy fast.

Mine hasn’t shipped yet, I’m hoping it ships out next week.
Yeah, I’m thinking there was a delay in the statuses updating. Either way, they built and delivered in under a month.

·
Registered
32 Posts
That’s wild. Congrats!

Once I switched from the Grand Cherokee to the Wrangler after the JL came out I’ll never go back. It’s a really fun ride.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Signed Thursday. Ordered yesterday. June 10th.

Sahara, Sarge Green, dual top group and nothing much else in terms of bells and whistles. It's quite well equipped already.

Putting this here to update with the steps if I get them and total build and delivery time for Montreal, Canada.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just confirmed with FCA that my baby is being shipped (ordered 5/27)... ETA to dealer 6/17 to 7/1. Dealer says it looks like it will arrive NC rail yard 6/24 and will take about a week to arrive and be prepped!!! Hopefully will be driving Evie by the fourth - just in time to get her undressed and enjoy the long weekend!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ordered 5/10 just checked with the Jeep chat they are still waiting for parts for the build. Any one have any insight on why it is taking so long when I am seeing others that ordered after that date have a further along status..Thank you all, I am just so excited its hard to be patient.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Could be the the SkyOne touch. Obviously I don’t know but I got a white Rubi with remote keyless and they built and delivered in 21 days

181 - 200 of 268 Posts