Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1981 - 2000 of 2005 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
2023 Rubicon with SOT in production as of yesterday.
View attachment 6683
I see your vin last six is 501136 and mine is 519670 does that mean there are 18k more to build before they get to mine? Or does the build order even follow the vin? Ordered jul-13 and scheduled aug-1 but nothing on production yet. We are hoping to get it before Christmas so looks like we have a very good chance of doing so.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I see your vin last six is 501136 and mine is 519670 does that mean there are 18k more to build before they get to mine? Or does the build order even follow the vin? Ordered jul-13 and scheduled aug-1 but nothing on production yet. We are hoping to get it before Christmas so looks like we have a very good chance of doing so.
i hope that isnt the case... i ordered on 7/14, confirmed on 7/15 and my number is 540137

·
Registered
16 Posts
I assume the order number includes all Jeep vehicle orders, not just Wranglers. One factory worker said they push through about 1,000 Wranglers a day (not just 4xe).

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Tire Vehicle

·
Registered
Awaiting my first Jeep - a '23 Rubi 4xe in Hydro Blue with SOT
22 Posts
My Jeep is built as of today! Got an updated POC from the dealer with a "KZ-Released by plant and invoiced" status. Ordered 6/24, went into production 8/19.

Now on to the wait on shipping from Toledo to Virginia Beach... while I continue stashing parts for light mods in my garage 😁

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have an estimated Ship Date of September 1, but I am in D1. Dealer says D1 means it is being built, but that does not agree with what is posted here. Can anyone advise?
I believe D1 means they’re committes to building it and have a date set for when they intend to start building it. Most likely that D1 is the date it will go into production - that is what I have been reading and that was the case for my jeep last week as well.

hang in there with the uncertainty!

·
Registered
24 Posts
‘23 Silver Rubi 4xe (both safety packages, hard top with insulation, cold weather, tow package)

Order Confirmed Jul-05-2022
Scheduled Jul-06-2022
VIN posted Aug-16-2022
In Production Aug-29-2022
Vehicle Built TBD
Shipped TBD
Delivered TBD

Estimated delivery Oct-29-2022

·
Registered
18 Posts
‘23 Silver Rubi 4xe (both safety packages, hard top with insulation, cold weather, tow package)

Scheduled Jul-06-2022
VIN posted Aug-16-2022
Vehicle Built TBD
Shipped TBD
Delivered TBD

Estimated delivery Oct-29-2022
I'd be shocked if it took all the way to 10-29 to get delivered - though I've never ordered a Jeep before. Hope yours shows up sooner!
My dealer had an initial ship estimate of 9-3, but the tracker still shows scheduled (D1) and their latest update to me from this past Monday was it's scheduled for an Early September build. They're estimating an end of October delivery to ME (closing paperwork and all - and they're saying so to be conservative... Under Promise - Over Deliver).

My order was confirmed on 7-27 and scheduled on 8-1.

'23 Hydro Sahara 4xe (Standard Safety Package, Cold Weather, Tow Package, Off Road Camera, SOT Top, Dark Saddle Seats).

Was hoping to enjoy a little top back driving before the weather turns, but there's always spring/summer/fall '23 and beyond! ;)

·
Registered
66 Posts
My March ordered HA was delivered to Clutch's southern dealer yesterday.

Tracker is still showing 'Vehicle Built' as TBD, 'Shipped' on August 10, 'Delivered' as TBD, with an estimated delivery date of September 6.

Financing was simple and took about an hour. Nice guy and very helpful. We reviewed both Ally and CCAP. I went with CCAP.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just heard that my Hydro Blue Rubicon is at the dealership! Now have to figure out when I can go pick it up.

Also, tracker still shows no shipping date and delivery TBD.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Update as of today:

‘23 Silver Rubi 4xe (both safety packages, 3p hard top with insulation, cold weather, tow package)

Scheduled Jul-06-2022
VIN posted Aug-16-2022
Vehicle Built Sep-8-2022
Shipped Sep-10-2022
Estimated Delivery Oct-18-2022

Now I have to figure out if I need the hinge reinforcement since I just found dealer takeoff Xtreme Recon wheels with 315/70/17 KO2s...

1981 - 2000 of 2005 Posts