Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
261 - 280 of 2,079 Posts
I am still in "the stage before the vehicle is released by the plant". I have been in inspection / pre-shipment status for about a week and a half now.

I have to assume there are specific option packages that get held up.

What did everyone whosse Wrangler is hanging with mine order?

I went with the following:
-Sahara 4xe
-Sky One Touch
-Proximity key
-Cold Weather group

Granite Crystal with Saddle interior. Anyone of the fellow Jeep owners whose vehicles require a longer inspection than build time share some of those options?
Rubicon
Premium soft top
Proximity key
Steel bumpers
Safety group
Trailer Tow and electrical
Cold weather

Been in JS for around three weeks. No dealer ETA. Ordered 4/27.

Ordered mine on 5/4 This is the latest status from Jeep Chat

I can see your order has completed the build and has been shipped to storage. This is either to wait for room on a rail car or it may be receiving additional inspections. It should ready to ship out very soon!
Rubicon
Adv Safety
Prox Key
Cold Weather
Tow Package

Anyone ordered with Mopar headliner and Gorilla glass? I placed my order on 06/14 and now want to add these 2 options. My sales man says the factory doesn't have any headliner now and limited Gorilla glass, so adding these options will delay my 4xe significantly.

Is this true based on your experience? Appreciate the responses.

Anyone ordered with Mopar headliner and Gorilla glass? I placed my order on 06/14 and now want to add these 2 options. My sales man says the factory doesn't have any headliner now and limited Gorilla glass, so adding these options will delay my 4xe significantly.

Is this true based on your experience? Appreciate the responses.
Mine ordered on 5/4 has the mopar headliner and it was shipped to storage but no ETA on staring towards the dealer.

261 - 280 of 2,079 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.