Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner

21 - 40 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
So my new 4xe ride is ordered with....
Sting-Gray exterior with saddle interior, painted top and fenders, safety, advanced safety, cold weather, and trailer tow groups, steel bumpers, headliner, remote proximity keyless, and trail rail.
It says ship date 3-20, but I don’t think that’s happening. Any input would be appreciated.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Sting-Gray exterior with saddle interior, painted top and fenders, safety, advanced safety, cold weather, and trailer tow groups, steel bumpers, headliner, remote proximity keyless, and trail rail.
It says ship date 3-20, but I don’t think that’s happening. Any input would be appreciated.
In general I take dates like that with a grain of salt, especially with the pandemic still going on. But I haven't seen anything about any delays either.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
If they stick with 3-20, an early April delivery should happen. Are you making any preparations for when it arrives? Like shopping around for your home charging setup, etc.?

·
Registered
4 Posts
If they stick with 3-20, an early April delivery should happen. Are you making any preparations for when it arrives? Like shopping around for your home charging setup, etc.?
That's a good question JeepFan. I have 2 preparations before it arrives. The build sheet shows that it includes a "Battery Charger Cord - Level 2". Is that correct? I have a 50a outlet in the garage already. Will that cord connect with a 50a outlet or will I need something different?
And I need a tow package including base plate and wiring to flat tow behind my motorhome. Not sure if I want the dealer to do this and have it ready or a Jeep shop in the area. Thoughts anyone?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Do you pester your salesperson for updates, or is there a system you can use? I haven’t heard anything beyond my order being successful placed around March 4th - no VIN or dates.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Do you pester your salesperson for updates, or is there a system you can use? I haven’t heard anything beyond my order being successful placed around March 4th - no VIN or dates.
Welcome @Nohandz! Usually the dealer is a good place to start. Check with them and see what they say.

How did you spec your 4xe?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
That's a good question JeepFan. I have 2 preparations before it arrives. The build sheet shows that it includes a "Battery Charger Cord - Level 2". Is that correct? I have a 50a outlet in the garage already. Will that cord connect with a 50a outlet or will I need something different?
And I need a tow package including base plate and wiring to flat tow behind my motorhome. Not sure if I want the dealer to do this and have it ready or a Jeep shop in the area. Thoughts anyone? View attachment 162
Great start! 50 amps will allow you to get enough of what Level 2 offers.
Its what's often recommended to EV owners. Have you thought about cord length, position of charger, etc?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
As mentioned, a lot of it will be dealer level info. I'm not sure if reaching out to Jeep corporate will help but it might be worth a try if you feel like the dealer is missing out on things.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered 3/26. I’m D1 status, sequenced with VIN.
I ordered a white high altitude with steel gray interior. Advanced safety group, power top.
Super excited.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Everyone, I ordered my Rubicon 4xe on 3/23 and was D1 3/24, It is now in Trim "G" ! I'm hoping to have it within a week!

MSRP - $58,110
Rubicon
Cloth
Cold Weather
Steel Bumper
Remote Proximity
Premium Black Soft-top

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ordered my Rubicon on 3/08 at McKevitt Jeep in Berkeley, CA. Hella yella + black hard top with most bells and whistles came out around 65k out the door. This week got a message from dealer it’s sequenced for production and VIN generated. Not much progress in almost three weeks. Honestly, I don’t expect my Jeep delivery before late May at this pace.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Everyone, I ordered my Rubicon 4xe on 3/23 and was D1 3/24, It is now in Trim "G" ! I'm hoping to have it within a week!

MSRP - $58,110
Rubicon
Cloth
Cold Weather
Steel Bumper
Remote Proximity
Premium Black Soft-top
I am now I status ( Pending Final Inspection ) 🤞🚙

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
34 Posts
Ordered my Rubicon on 3/08 at McKevitt Jeep in Berkeley, CA. Hella yella + black hard top with most bells and whistles came out around 65k out the door. This week got a message from dealer it’s sequenced for production and VIN generated. Not much progress in almost three weeks. Honestly, I don’t expect my Jeep delivery before late May at this pace.
Might be much farther along than you think... You can check on the build status on Jeep Chat.
Hit the black window that says chat and follow all prompts. For subject I always scroll to “customer service” then when you get to talking with a rep(computer I believe:)) just say you want to check on your build status. They will again ask for more info from you. All takes about 5 min. I’ve needed both VIN and VON so have those ready.

21 - 40 of 83 Posts