Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner

41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
As mentioned, a lot of it will be dealer level info. I'm not sure if reaching out to Jeep corporate will help but it might be worth a try if you feel like the dealer is missing out on things.
We ordered the Rubicon 4xe on 3/4/2021. We asked the dealer for a VON & VIN. Dealer said its "In Frame" as of 4/1, which does not sound promising after nearly a month.

Looking up VIN, Cryptosticker has no info/says NOT FOUND, but the link brings up the stats https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=1C4JJXR65MW709463

UPDATE: Thanks for the FCA chat link/instructions above. Quick and easy to get: " I can see your order has completed the initial build and is just awaiting inspection before it moves on to have additional equipment installed! The standard time from order to delivery is roughly 10 weeks. From your order date I would estimate that to be the week of May 10th”

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hey Everyone, I ordered my Rubicon 4xe on 3/23 and was D1 3/24, It is now in Trim "G" ! I'm hoping to have it within a week!

MSRP - $58,110
Rubicon
Cloth
Cold Weather
Steel Bumper
Remote Proximity
Premium Black Soft-top
We ordered the Rubicon 4xe on 3/4/2021. We asked the dealer for a VON & VIN. Dealer said its "In Frame" as of 4/1, which does not sound promising after nearly a month.

Looking up VIN, Cryptosticker has no info/says NOT FOUND, but the link brings up the stats https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=1C4JJXR65MW709463

UPDATE: Thanks for the FCA chat link/instructions above. Quick and easy to get: " I can see your order has completed the initial build and is just awaiting inspection before it moves on to have additional equipment installed! The standard time from order to delivery is roughly 10 weeks. From your order date I would estimate that to be the week of May 10th”
Ordered my Rubicon on 3/08 at McKevitt Jeep in Berkeley, CA. Hella yella + black hard top with most bells and whistles came out around 65k out the door. This week got a message from dealer it’s sequenced for production and VIN generated. Not much progress in almost three weeks. Honestly, I don’t expect my Jeep delivery before late May at this pace.
Congratulations on your orders guys!

·
Registered
50 Posts
My shopping accelerated forward pretty dramatically, we're looking at a Sahara 4XE, found the perfect one, pretty loaded (safety/adv safety/tow/cold weather/remote/anti-spin diff/proximity keyless), in Snazzberry Red with the color matching hardtop.

More as this develops ...

·
Registered
6 Posts
This is my first jeep and I can't wait! Ordered April 2nd and got my VIN April 5th. Sahara black on black with the one touch roof, tow and electrical package.

Dealership going to install the Mopar 2" lift kit with Fox Shocks as soon as it comes in. Because of the additional weight of the 4xe my understanding is this is the only real guaranteed lift kit right now, but my jeeper friends have assured me I can get 37s on with no issue.

Thanks to everyone for the tips on jeep chat and other... so excited!!

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
34 Posts
Can Jeep hire some more transports?!? Jeeez! Mine’s in Toledo too, waiting to ship. Let’s gooo!!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
This is my first jeep and I can't wait! Ordered April 2nd and got my VIN April 5th. Sahara black on black with the one touch roof, tow and electrical package.

Dealership going to install the Mopar 2" lift kit with Fox Shocks as soon as it comes in. Because of the additional weight of the 4xe my understanding is this is the only real guaranteed lift kit right now, but my jeeper friends have assured me I can get 37s on with no issue.

Hey @Fly Girl!

Curious to know what your 4xe VIN number is.

How much did you pay for the upgrades?
Considered other vehicles before going with the 4xe?

·
Registered
196 Posts

That lift lit is going to look so good on your 4xe. Can't wait to see photos when it's done.

·
Registered
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited 4xe
8 Posts
It just figures!
Ordered my 4xe Sahara unlimited on 28 January and have been waiting since for delivery. While I normally travel for work all the time, I haven't been on a work trip since coming back on 20 January. I'm in Nunavut, Canada for a week and received a call from my dealer that it's arrived and ready for pick up!
I guess that means it's a good return to home suprise!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Left a deposit tonight, 4XE is coming in the rail yard, they can have at the dealership next week (we may take another week to get down there, it's ~2 hours away).

They don't even have the correct pic up yet :) First one sold at the dealership.

Snazzberry Pearl
Customer Preferred Package 29P
Cold Weather Group
Trailer–Tow and Heavy–Duty Electrical Group
Safety Group
Advanced Safety Group
Anti–Spin Differential Rear Axle
Remote–Proximity Keyless–Entry
Body–Color 3–Piece Hard Top

:cool:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Custom ordered mine back in January and its still yet to be delivered. Order Sahara with a couple of the modification packages.

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
34 Posts
Custom ordered mine back in January and its still yet to be delivered. Order Sahara with a couple of the modification packages.
That sucks. Hope you get it real soon. Have checked which Jeep Chat to see when ETA to dealer is?? You should. Or call dealer to find out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
That sucks. Hope you get it real soon. Have checked which Jeep Chat to see when ETA to dealer is?? You should. Or call dealer to find out.
It kept getting pushed back last I heard earliest was first week of April pretty sure I was on the front of the list so it should be coming in this week if dealerships have been starting to get the deliveries.

41 - 60 of 83 Posts