Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner

61 - 80 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Which packages did you go with @willbslippen?
I think that is the correct link with the specifications. Got the tow, convenience, dual top, and I can't remember any of the other differences. I placed before they came out with the customize your own option on the website so I told the dealership which packages I would like and they added it in and put in an order.

Has anyone found a way to track it besides through the dealership?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Reached out to the FCA Jeep chat and found out that apparently a lot of the jeep have stopped being sent out because they are still waiting on a backordered part which is the microchip. So it all depends if the jeep was produced before they ran out of microchips. To my understanding they produced a lot of the rubicons before starting production for the Saharas. Reference Here

·
Registered
81 Posts
Finalized the deal on Saturday, I see it disappeared off the dealer website this morning (and they got ANOTHER one OTW, so still 4 in stock), hahaha, we got our second Moderna shot Friday night, and unlike the first round, this one kicked my ass, so I was in the middle of a fevered haze, and I'm not 100% sure what I agreed to ... :ROFLMAO:

Kidding (I think :oops:), we did a lease, we've pretty much only leased the "family ride", stays under warranty, no disposal hassles, etc., I won't get into the weeds on lease vs. finance (vs. cash), but it was a solid deal, $1000 off, the bank applied the $7500 right up front to reduce the cap cost. Now, normally, I'm a big advocate of putting as little down on a lease as possible, but that's generally because we've had extremely low money factors (aka, interest), in the case of Jeep Wranglers, they have insanely great residual values, and pretty craptacular MF/interest, so a little more up front saves a decent amount of "money cost".

Speaking of leases, holy smokes, we checked with Carvana on an outright sell to them, and their offer is ~$6000 more than the residual, so we're selling it to them, and will pocket that extra money.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Delivered. In fact, they drove it up from Orlando for free :)

(~120 miles ...)

Beautiful, quick, we will have a blast, good pics tomorrow, but this is happening in the garage right now ...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Airport Jeep-Dodge in Orlando (where we got ours), has 5 coming in and/or may be in stock right now. $4K under for traditional finance/cash, $1K lease, and the $7500 is applied to the Cap Cost right up front, via the bank, no docs, etc.

Mention me and I'll get a hat :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ordered 4/14
VIN & VON Assigned 4/15
Build:
Sting Gray Rubicon
Painted Fenders
Painted Top
Proximity Key
Aux Switches/Tow Package
Steal Bumper Group

Now, we wait......

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
85 Posts
Just arrived at dealership. Took 6 weeks, but I used up a dealer allocation. Jeep Chat was by far the most accurate info on tracking my order. They said ETA to my dealership was 4/06/21-4/20/21 and it arrived on the 19th. Dealer had no idea when they checked last Thursday... said it was still in Toledo. CryptoStickers had status of D-D1 and never emailed me any updates so they suck.
I checked with Jeep Chat twice a week. Very friendly and spot on.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just arrived at dealership. Took 6 weeks, but I used up a dealer allocation. Jeep Chat was by far the most accurate info on tracking my order. They said ETA to my dealership was 4/06/21-4/20/21 and it arrived on the 19th. Dealer had no idea when they checked last Thursday... said it was still in Toledo. CryptoStickers had status of D-D1 and never emailed me any updates so they suck.
I checked with Jeep Chat twice a week. Very friendly and spot on.
That’s not too bad!!! Wdym by dealer allocation?

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
85 Posts
That’s not too bad!!! Wdym by dealer allocation?
So the dealer can order so many of these, and when I placed my order, instead of falling in line, they used one of the dealer orders to make mine. Therefore I didn’t have to wait as long. They had it built about a week and a half after I ordered. Surprised the hell out of me. Then it had to sit and wait to be released for shipping. Anyway, that’s my understanding of what happened. Maybe someone with more knowledge of how these orders work will chime in. That make sense?

·
Registered
6 Posts
So the dealer can order so many of these, and when I placed my order, instead of falling in line, they used one of the dealer orders to make mine. Therefore I didn’t have to wait as long. They had it built about a week and a half after I ordered. Surprised the hell out of me. Then it had to sit and wait to be released for shipping. Anyway, that’s my understanding of what happened. Maybe someone with more knowledge of how these orders work will chime in. That make sense?
Yup thanks! Makes perfect sense

·
Registered
8 Posts
What is the status of your Wrangler 4xe order? Also include when you ordered, VIN if you received it, anything useful from the order tracker, other relevant information from your dealer and so on.
I ordered mine on 3/29 and it is now waiting to be shipped. Build happened very quickly (two weeks) but then it sat a week waiting for equipment to be installed. It’s been waiting to be shipped for three days at this point.

61 - 80 of 85 Posts