Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1241 - 1260 of 1345 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Makes me happy to see others getting theirs too, but everyday more I have to wait I feel like I just want to drop and have a tantrum like my 4 year old….

I am hoping SOOOOOOOON.
My almost 5 year old was the one that told me to not have a tantrum and cancel my order... he convinced me to be patient and give it another month.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi

Ordered a Rubicon 4xe through Mall of Georgia Chrysler Dodge Jeep for 6% under invoice

Gecko
Saddle Leather
OWL tires
Body Color Fender Flares
Black 3 piece hardtop
Remote Proximity Keyless Entry
Corning Gorilla Glass
Hardtop Headliner
Advanced Safety Group
Safety Group
Hinge Gate Reinforcement
Trailer Tow

Comes out to $58,711 with an additional $599 admin fee and $3 Lemon Law fee on the signed sales order.

Ordered 9/4
Dealer gave me VIN and VON yesterday 9/8
Dealer gave me a build date of 9/29 this morning

Really easy ordering process through Mike Clinnin at Mall of Georgia

·
Registered
143 Posts
Well I got a email from "Sandi who's in Louisiana and said it was a chip shortage, and now I have a ship date of September 21, I feel like that will change

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yeah, while I agree their order logic makes no sense at all, the 2.0L withholding is an actual trending data sheet with alot of dealer confirmation that we have seen for real taking a huge step forward for the last month and half. It's been confirmed by several sources that it's happening.
It’s great that 2.0 are getting delivered but that has 0 correlation in regards to my order.

9/9 build date and that’s today, received an email stating it’s still in line to be built. To be honest I’m completely over it, if it does show up I might just have my friend take it

Congrats to everyone who’s receiving their order though!

·
Registered
40 Posts
My dealer says it's 'scheduled' but jeep chat says it's still waiting to get all the parts together. I drew the short straw when it comes to salesmen at the dealership. He doesn't know shit.

·
Registered
34 Posts
After 12 weeks Jeep chat this morning says I am finally being built and in the trim stage. I am so excited. I wonder how long till it ships/ actually comes in. I am just north of Detroit, so not far from Toledo.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I, unfortunately, heard from Jeep Chat that my Jeep is back to “preparing to build”. When I challenged them asking why it has been in this state for 6 weeks, they said, no, it just moved to this state two days ago…i mentioned that I have saved Jeep chat conversations that say different….blah blah blah….

🤷‍♂️😭😤😤😤🤬🤬🤬

·
Registered
143 Posts
I, unfortunately, heard from Jeep Chat that my Jeep is back to “preparing to build”. When I challenged them asking why it has been in this state for 6 weeks, they said, no, it just moved to this state two days ago…i mentioned that I have saved Jeep chat conversations that say different….blah blah blah….

🤷‍♂️😭😤😤😤🤬🤬🤬
Lol the one thing jeep chat like to say is

"Congratulations on your purchase"

I swear I think they are bots

·
Registered
165 Posts
Lol the one thing jeep chat like to say is

"Congratulations on your purchase"

I swear I think they are bots
Oh, I am confident they are primarily bots. That, or specifically scripted. Looking for key words you type in and they have specific responses.

·
Registered
165 Posts
And the Saga Continues….talked to my dealer and they tell me my build is currently pending the last stage, paint. Estimated ship date of 9/27 now…

The wait is KILLING me….

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ordered High Altitude on 6/15 and just got an email yesterday that the build is complete and prepping for shipping but that is was too early in the process to give a delivery date.

This morning I got the email notification from Cryptostickers on the build sheet. Just chatted with Jeep Chat and they say delivery to dealer is 9/20 - 9/28

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ordered on 7/23, a rubicon with all the options. Was told by my dealer today that originally I had a build date of 9/9 but slipped back to D status and that chips are still an issue. I'm just hoping Jeep can get more chips from suppliers soon...

1241 - 1260 of 1345 Posts