1261 - 1280 of 1345 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
my build was supposed to be on 9/8 .... thats the story i heard

·
Registered
143 Posts
Ordered High Altitude on 6/15 and just got an email yesterday that the build is complete and prepping for shipping but that is was too early in the process to give a delivery date.

This morning I got the email notification from Cryptostickers on the build sheet. Just chatted with Jeep Chat and they say delivery to dealer is 9/20 - 9/28
What is this cryptostickers I keep hearing about

·
Registered
25 Posts
Mine has made it on the train and is scheduled to get to the rail yard on 9/19. Than to the dealer and after shipped to me. So i got a couple more weeks of wait

·
Registered
73 Posts
Was supposed to pick up my Rubicon today, dealer said it was delayed one day. Nobody called to confirm and reset my appointment so I touched base and now they say it's coming into the rail yard today and will still be a few more days. Thanks guys, your killing me over here!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Granite Rubicon
Leather
Paint matched fenders
Premium soft top
Both safety packages
Proximity entry
Gorilla Glass
Towing / electrical
Cold weather
Steel bumper
Trail cam

8/4: ordered
8/9: VIN
8/24: "All parts gathered" (via JeepChat)
8/26: Build sheet via cryptostickers
8/30: Window sticker via cryptostickers
9/9: Arrived at dealer

4 weeks from VIN to FIN. Crazy fast. I can't get to the dealer for another week but feeling lucky.

·
Registered
79 Posts
For anyone that likes stats (I guess?) - July orders of 4xe's on cryptostickers: 312, July orders showing as either build OR sticker: 230. Meaning, 73.7% of July orders have been built/produced.

Hope that gives some info for people either waiting before or even after that as to how things are progressing.

·
Registered
23 Posts
For anyone that likes stats (I guess?) - July orders of 4xe's on cryptostickers: 312, July orders showing as either build OR sticker: 230. Meaning, 73.7% of July orders have been built/produced.

Hope that gives some info for people either waiting before or even after that as to how things are progressing.
My 7/1 order is back in D1 and just flipped on Fri. I spoke with the dealer on Saturday and they thought the tow package was holding it up based on what they are seeing on the Grand Cherokee L. They said that the tow package option was removed from new Grand Cherokee L orders and they are only sending pre-wired units. At this point who knows. My hunting and fishing weekends start next week Thrs. and my '86 928S isn't exactly cut out for those trips.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Gecko Rubicon 4xe
Cloth
Black Hardtop/fenders
Both safety packages
Proximity entry
Towing / electrical
Cold weather
Steel bumper
Trail cam
Hardtop headliner
Trail rail system
All weather mats
Tailgate reinforcement hinge

8/5: ordered
8/7: Conformation form the dealer order was accepted, I wasn't sure if Gecko was still available for order
9/11: VIN from dealer, a little delayed but I really wasn't in a huge hurry
9/11: Build sheet and Window sticker via cryptostickers
9/9 to 9/17: Expected arrival at dealer according to JeepChat

Going to Moab at the end of the month, didn't expect to have my new Jeep to go to Moab on its maiden voyage.

·
Registered
75 Posts
So I have patiently ignored this thread for two months because it just caused me too much anxiety while waiting. But I can now answer the original question: arrived at dealer this morning!

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle

Unfortunately I still have to wait two weeks to fly up to Idaho to pick it up, but now I at least have a date certain. For those tracking dates and packages she is listed on cryptosticker as FluxCapacitor.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Granite Rubicon
Leather
Paint matched fenders
Premium soft top
Both safety packages
Proximity entry
Gorilla Glass
Towing / electrical
Cold weather
Steel bumper
Trail cam

8/4: ordered
8/9: VIN
8/24: "All parts gathered" (via JeepChat)
8/26: Build sheet via cryptostickers
8/30: Window sticker via cryptostickers
9/9: Arrived at dealer

4 weeks from VIN to FIN. Crazy fast. I can't get to the dealer for another week but feeling lucky.
Congrats.

June order, still nothing.

Part shortage is such a bullshit excuse

·
Registered
165 Posts
So I have patiently ignored this thread for two months because it just caused me too much anxiety while waiting. But I can now answer the original question: arrived at dealer this morning!

View attachment 2021

Unfortunately I still have to wait two weeks to fly up to Idaho to pick it up, but now I at least have a date certain. For those tracking dates and packages she is listed on cryptosticker as FluxCapacitor.
Order to delivery feels like playing the lottery. I see you ordered 7/12. I ordered 6/29, yet mine isn't built yet.

I also got a Sting-grey Rubicon, just not all the add-ons as you. SOME DAY SOON I HOPE!

·
Registered
46 Posts
same shit different day

Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build. At this time we can suggest checking back in a week or so for an update on your order. Congratulations again on the purchase! We appreciate having you in the family!

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Cryptostickers.net

Can enter your VIN and it will notify you when a build sheet and Window sticker has been created.
Is there a delay from when you "Track New Order" to when it actually finds any information? I just now went and set up a new track for my Sahara 4XE that I ordered on Aug. 14. I have the VIN and the VON, and JeepChat has told me all parts have been acquired and should be built shortly. However, CryptoStickers only shows "Ordered" with no information on year, trim, engine, etc. It only shows a -1 for both the year and the doors. Maybe it just takes a day for the whole system to update and info to become available?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Is there a delay from when you "Track New Order" to when it actually finds any information? I just now went and set up a new track for my Sahara 4XE that I ordered on Aug. 14. I have the VIN and the VON, and JeepChat has told me all parts have been acquired and should be built shortly. However, CryptoStickers only shows "Ordered" with no information on year, trim, engine, etc. It only shows a -1 for both the year and the doors. Maybe it just takes a day for the whole system to update and info to become available?
Its takes Jeep uploading the build sheet first. That doesn't happen until the Jeep is actually built, or at least very close to being built (as far as I know). I ordered my Jeep on 6/29, and had the VIN and VON on 7/1. Still nothing for me on Cryptostickers.

1261 - 1280 of 1345 Posts