Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1281 - 1300 of 1345 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
FINALLY delivered to dealer and I pick it up tomorrow 9/15!
Mine was a 6/7 ordered Rubi (Granite Crystal, Black 3pc, Leather, Proximity, ColdWeather, Tow). It sat in ready-to-build for many weeks but finally built and "released" on 8/30 with a 9/4 to 9/18 delivery window. They did not take me up on my offer just to ship me the parts so I could assemble it myself. Crossing fingers for the shake-down driving in the coming weeks.

I did not see anything from Cryptostickers until I got notified it was in the painting phase somewhere around 8/23/21 and then I could get the Monroney sticker.
Wheel Car Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle

·
Registered
23 Posts
FINALLY delivered to dealer and I pick it up tomorrow 9/15!
Mine was a 6/7 ordered Rubi (Granite Crystal, Black 3pc, Leather, Proximity, ColdWeather, Tow). It sat in ready-to-build for many weeks but finally built and "released" on 8/30 with a 9/4 to 9/18 delivery window. They did not take me up on my offer just to ship me the parts so I could assemble it myself. Crossing fingers for the shake-down driving in the coming weeks.

I did not see anything from Cryptostickers until I got notified it was in the painting phase somewhere around 8/23/21 and then I could get the Monroney sticker.
Congrats, and thank you for the update. That gives me some hope that my 7/1 order may not be far behind. I have a near identical build with unpainted fenders, gorilla glass, basic safety package and a black grille. No word on a build date, ship date or anything else to this point.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Congrats, and thank you for the update. That gives me some hope that my 7/1 order may not be far behind. I have a near identical build with unpainted fenders, gorilla glass, basic safety package and a black grille. No word on a build date, ship date or anything else to this point.
Thank you! Yes I bet you'll hear something in the next couple weeks. Hang in there!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Mine is 6/14 was built these past few days. Hopefully you will hear soon.
Glad to hear some of the delayed orders are getting built and shipped. Hopefully your extra long wait will be rewarded with a well assembled Jeep rather than many from that time frame that are still in the shop waiting for repair parts.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Got my call today! At the dealer and getting checked out. Sent my check list thanks to people here:

1. Make sure fuses are seated properly.
2. Tighten ball joints.
3. Software updates...Seems to be at least 5
4. Check the charge of the 12v battery.
5. Mopar Recall Y46 that just came out on 9/2 - 2021 for the JL PHEV HV CABLE CONNECTOR SEAL.

Pick it up on Friday...hopefully with no issues!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Got my call today! At the dealer and getting checked out. Sent my check list thanks to people here:

2. Tighten ball joints.
5. Mopar Recall Y46 that just came out on 9/2 - 2021 for the JL PHEV HV CABLE CONNECTOR SEAL.

What was your trim level, order date, and other status dates? That may be helpful info for others browsing here.

·
Registered
10 Posts
What was your trim level, order date, and other status dates? That may be helpful info for others browsing here.
Ordered 7/16
Got all packages
Vehicle Description 2021 JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED SAHARA 4XE SPORT
Was completed almost 3 weeks ago but just got to the dealer today.

Hope that helps...

·
Registered
43 Posts

2. Tighten ball joints.

You shouldn’t need to worry about the last two. According to my dealer, any models built after the July production shutdown already have the software updates and the updated cable connector seal. It’s important to note that recalls do not apply to all vehicles, but are VIN and/or timeframe built specific.

·
Registered
23 Posts
You shouldn’t need to worry about the last two. According to my dealer, any models built after the July production shutdown already have the software updates and the updated cable connector seal. It’s important to note that recalls do not apply to all vehicles, but are VIN and/or timeframe built specific.
What about making sure fluid levels are properly checked? I've read that in a few places as well. Anyone have any insight on this?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ordered my 4xe on 6/17 with Black Clear Coat/Dark Saddle Leather, Sky one Touch, Remote Keyless Entry, Advanced Safety Group, Safety Group, Trailer Two and HD Electrical Group, Cold Weather Group. The folks on the Chat told me the Jeep is built and waiting for space to put in the rails. So I am hoping in two weeks? Dealer is in Claremont, Florida.

·
Registered
43 Posts
What about making sure fluid levels are properly checked? I've read that in a few places as well. Anyone have any insight on this?
When my salesman called to tell me mine was in and going through PDI, he told me they had a checklist for all Jeep’s with things to check, and extra items for the 4xe’s. He mentioned tightening the ball joints, checking all the fuses and relays, topping off all fluids, and a health check of the hybrid system. I think some dealers are being very proactive and others are just not.

1281 - 1300 of 1345 Posts