Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1561 - 1580 of 1606 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
The 21 Sahara has leather seats as standard as well…did you mean the rubicon? The proximity key may be the only delta and I’d be shocked if Jeep didn’t raise the price again for 2022.
Oh my bad, I thought it was an option for the Sahara 4xe. In that case, '21 and '22 is about the same price.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Anyone else having long wait times in Florida? Ordered mine on 6/17. 16 weeks now. Current status -
At this present time, your vehicle is in the stage prior to being released by the plant. The vehicle may have been selected for additional quality inspections or held for delivery purposes. I spoke to the dealer and been very helpful and being very transparent, but even they are scratching their heads on this one.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Anyone else having long wait times in Florida? Ordered mine on 6/17. 16 weeks now. Current status -
At this present time, your vehicle is in the stage prior to being released by the plant. The vehicle may have been selected for additional quality inspections or held for delivery purposes. I spoke to the dealer and been very helpful and being very transparent, but even they are scratching their heads on this one.
That was me! My order was placed on 6/15 and in that same status for over 3 weeks. It just finally moved to shipping I think last night

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
My Snazberry Sahara 4xe is finally on its way to my house. Was just picked up from Mark Dodge in Louisiana this morning. Should be delivered to my house in the far western Chicago suburbs by Wednesday night or Thursday morning. Well, it SHOULD be, as long as the carrier doesn't mix up Jeeps with whomever is having theirs delivered to the town next door! Ordered 8/14.

·
Registered
24 Posts
6/15 order placed

8/1 I show your order remains prioritized for production and at the present time all of the materials that are necessary to build your Jeep Wrangler 4xe are being received and the build process should begin very soon.

8/17 Good News! At this present time, all of the materials needed to start the manufacturing build process for your Jeep Wrangler 4xe have been received and the vehicle should be entering the build process very soon. We show your order presently has an estimated production plan timing for either the week of August 30th or the week of September 6th.

9/16 At this present time, all of the materials needed to start the manufacturing build process for your Jeep Wrangler 4xe have been received and the vehicle should be entering the build process very soon.

10/1 We show your order presently has an estimated production plan timing for either the week of October 4th or the week of October 11th.

10/11 I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.

·
Registered
30 Posts
6/15 order placed

8/1 I show your order remains prioritized for production and at the present time all of the materials that are necessary to build your Jeep Wrangler 4xe are being received and the build process should begin very soon.

8/17 Good News! At this present time, all of the materials needed to start the manufacturing build process for your Jeep Wrangler 4xe have been received and the vehicle should be entering the build process very soon. We show your order presently has an estimated production plan timing for either the week of August 30th or the week of September 6th.

9/16 At this present time, all of the materials needed to start the manufacturing build process for your Jeep Wrangler 4xe have been received and the vehicle should be entering the build process very soon.

10/1 We show your order presently has an estimated production plan timing for either the week of October 4th or the week of October 11th.

10/11 I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.
That's exciting!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle

Just got text from the dealership. My nice salesperson took picture and sent it to me even before my Jeep was being unloaded off the truck. I guess he’s as excited as I am 😂

So happy the wait is finally over…well not yet. Tomorrow the wait will be over! Today I’ll do my happy dance first 😀
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
30 Posts
Update today is: "I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build very soon!"

·
Registered
228 Posts
Got my sticker from Cryptostickers this morning (y)

Strange that I have to get these updates from a 3rd party. The dealership I ordered from has been beyond useless and they are the ones making money from this purchase.

I get better communication ordering a $10 pair of socks from Amazon vs. a $70k vehicle from Jeep.
Yeah, your dealer should be able to look up where the Jeep is in the build process, at least once the build has officially started. Then they should be able to look up shipping estimates once it has been released for shipment.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I escalated with corporate..not sure if this was the driving force behind it but it went from paint -> window sticker in 5 days.
how did you escalate with corporate?

1561 - 1580 of 1606 Posts