Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner

141 - 160 of 268 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
I ordered mine on 5/19. The other day it was in the trim stage. So I'm assuming it's done being bult and awaiting inspection and transport.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just curious - how long did everyone's 4XE sit in inspection for? Mine's been there since last Tuesday/Wednesday, so I'm at about 10 days in that stage.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ordered mine on May 27. Confirmed yesterday (6/5) with dealer was moving to build and Jeep chat confirmed this AM all parts ready for build. Not sure what that means now in terms of timing or next steps from here. What happens next?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Ordered mine on May 27. Confirmed yesterday (6/5) with dealer was moving to build and Jeep chat confirmed this AM all parts ready for build. Not sure what that means now in terms of timing or next steps from here. What happens next?
I ordered mine 5/21. It stayed in the "all parts" stage for about 2 weeks. I just checked and it's in the paint stage. Next is trim (final assembly stage) and then inspection and shipping. No delivery date yet but I expect about 2-3 weeks.

·
Registered
93 Posts
According to Jeep chat, my status code is now "additional equipment." I can't seem to find the definition for this one and the rep didn't haven anything else to offer. Anyone know what this means?

Ironically I just got a cryptostickers alert that my build sheet posted. Does this mean the build is starting or ending? I have seen both online.

·
Registered
5 Posts
According to Jeep chat, my status code is now "additional equipment." I can't seem to find the definition for this one and the rep didn't haven anything else to offer. Anyone know what this means?

Ironically I just got a cryptostickers alert that my build sheet posted. Does this mean the build is starting or ending? I have seen both online.
What is crypostickers?

·
Registered
30 Posts

My build sheet appeared just after my build started I think. Somewhere around “Trim” stage.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have been trying to time whether I will be able to turn my 2018 Sahara in off lease, or I will need to buy it out for the time this will take.

I ordered on the 17th, and this is my status as of today...

"I can see your order has completed the build and has been shipped to storage. This is either to wait for room on a trail car or it may be receiving additional inspections. It should ready to ship out very soon!"

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have been trying to time whether I will be able to turn my 2018 Sahara in off lease, or I will need to buy it out for the time this will take.

I ordered on the 17th, and this is my status as of today...

"I can see your order has completed the build and has been shipped to storage. This is either to wait for room on a trail car or it may be receiving additional inspections. It should ready to ship out very soon!"
Wow, they are building some of these seriously fast.

I wonder if my build (ordered 5/27) will beat the 6-8 week estimate Koons gave.

141 - 160 of 268 Posts