Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1581 - 1600 of 1606 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Additional update from dealer:

"Your Jeep is in D1 status meaning it's scheduled for production and has an estimated shipping date to leave the factory. ETA to leave the factory is 10/21. Not until we start seeing it go through the production stages will we get a better ETA when it will leave."

Oh man! :):):) Officially D1! That dreaded one I see people stuck in for months...:fingerscrossed:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Additional update from dealer:

"Your Jeep is in D1 status meaning it's scheduled for production and has an estimated shipping date to leave the factory. ETA to leave the factory is 10/21. Not until we start seeing it go through the production stages will we get a better ETA when it will leave."

Oh man! :):):) Officially D1! That dreaded one I see people stuck in for months...:fingerscrossed:
Mine was back and forth between D and D1 for 8 weeks. 1 week in build process, another few days on additional equipment installation and 2.5 weeks shipping. Ordered 7/14 and will pick it up from the dealer tomorrow. Total exactly 3 months (13 weeks and 1 day)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Mine was back and forth between D and D1 for 8 weeks. 1 week in build process, another few days on additional equipment installation and 2.5 weeks shipping. Ordered 7/14 and will pick it up from the dealer tomorrow. Total exactly 3 months (13 weeks and 1 day)
Hence my fingers crossed lol

That's exciting it's coming in though! What did you get?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I reached out to the Jeep chat, per their records, the vehicle been in staging for 37 days now. Anyone else having this issue with their 4xe? Order was submitted on 6/17.... loosing some hope here...

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Odd question for those who ordered their 4xe out of state and had it shipped to your home from the dealership. Did you tip the transport driver? If so, how much? Never been in this situation. So, I don't know if this is a tipping situation or not.

·
Registered
46 Posts
My dealer said a week ago that my build has started. Just today my build sheet posted. Can someone remind me what the build sheet being posted actually means?

·
Registered
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe (on order)
42 Posts
My Sahara 4xe in Snazzberry was delivered to my house just today! So excited, and I can't wait to get home to check it out!!! Ordered 8/14.

View attachment 2588
Congrats, you're probably out on the road with it by now, woo whoo. Who did you use for the transport and did ya tip the driver? Snazz was my 2nd choice.

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
I believe it was Xavier Transport. My wife tipped the driver as I was at work when it was delivered. Shipping total was $825. My wife gave them $900.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I reached out to the Jeep chat, per their records, the vehicle been in staging for 37 days now. Anyone else having this issue with their 4xe? Order was submitted on 6/17.... loosing some hope here...
i ordered on 6/28 they are still gathering parts

edit: 7/28 order

·
Registered
3 Posts
As of now I'm planning to pick up my 4xe Rubicon tomorrow, but I'm a bit unsure. The Affiliate pricing change on 10/1 is throwing things off for me. I ordered in July and FCA/Stellanits Incentive Hotline said the dealer could still apply the pricing using sold order protection incentive. Now my dealer is saying there is no incentive on the 4xe and never has been. The affiliate pricing would have saved me about $4k which was good enough for me to buy local. Now I'm second guessing if I should forget it and look for an out of state dealer that is offering 4+% off invoice. But I don't know if any are offering such deals on new 2022 orders or if it is worth it for the wait (guessing 4-6months). I'm leaning towards just getting the Jeep tomorrow and just deal with the sour taste in my mouth over how the final sale is working out. Thoughts?

·
Registered
30 Posts
As of now I'm planning to pick up my 4xe Rubicon tomorrow, but I'm a bit unsure. The Affiliate pricing change on 10/1 is throwing things off for me. I ordered in July and FCA/Stellanits Incentive Hotline said the dealer could still apply the pricing using sold order protection incentive. Now my dealer is saying there is no incentive on the 4xe and never has been. The affiliate pricing would have saved me about $4k which was good enough for me to buy local. Now I'm second guessing if I should forget it and look for an out of state dealer that is offering 4+% off invoice. But I don't know if any are offering such deals on new 2022 orders or if it is worth it for the wait (guessing 4-6months). I'm leaning towards just getting the Jeep tomorrow and just deal with the sour taste in my mouth over how the final sale is working out. Thoughts?
It sounds like that dealer isn't honoring the AP pricing. I know Peterson's in Nampa, ID is.

I'm confused by your math though. 1% of $40,000 is $400, not $4000...

·
Registered
3 Posts
It sounds like that dealer isn't honoring the AP pricing. I know Peterson's in Nampa, ID is.

I'm confused by your math though. 1% of $40,000 is $400, not $4000...
My rough math:
$65K msrp - $62K invoice - 1% $620 - sales tax savings = about $4K

Looking for folks to tell me to "suck it up and get the Jeep, once you're in it you'll forget the $4K" :)

1581 - 1600 of 1606 Posts