Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1641 - 1660 of 1698 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have finally got my sticker and as per dealer it's Enroute to the Railyard in Port Allen. Ordered mine on 8/14. Any suggestions on how much it can take to reach to dealer located in Louisiana Lake Charles ?
I ordered from the same dealer. Mine arrived at the rail yard in Port Allen on 10/26 and they told me it would be 7-14 days to arrive at the lot.

·
Registered
21 Posts
picked up my baby from gupton in tennessee this past friday. had a nice drive back through kentucky, west virginia and maryland back to DC. was a wonderful ride. completely happy!
View attachment 2766
Did you drive at the recommended engine "break in" speed? The manual makes it sound like you shouldn't exceed 50-55 mph for the first so many miles (I forget the exact amount). Just curious if the dealer mentioned anything before you drove off the lot.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Update

9/8 Ordered
9/15 Vin and Von received (had yo ask for it, dealer most likely had it earlier)
9/22 and 9/29 Gathering parts via jeep chat
10/6, 10/13, 10/20 all parts recieved waiting to be scheduled for build. Via jeep chat
10/7 Was told by dealer car is scheduled to ship on the 27th.
10/24 Email from crypto stickers that window sticker was found.

Got called by the dealer yesterday saying my car arrived. Will be picking it up Saturday.

Was told 8 to 10 weeks. Took exactly 8 from order to delivery.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Update

9/8 Ordered
9/15 Vin and Von received (had yo ask for it, dealer most likely had it earlier)
9/22 and 9/29 Gathering parts via jeep chat
10/6, 10/13, 10/20 all parts recieved waiting to be scheduled for build. Via jeep chat
10/7 Was told by dealer car is scheduled to ship on the 27th.
10/24 Email from crypto stickers that window sticker was found.

Got called by the dealer yesterday saying my car arrived. Will be picking it up Saturday.

Was told 8 to 10 weeks. Took exactly 8 from order to delivery.
That is awesome!!!

What all did you get?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Does anyone know how accurate the ETA to the dealer is? On the 10/29 they said it’s been released for shipping and has an ETA of 10/29-11/9. It is going to a Chicago suburb. Any one have any experience? I have been patient since I ordered 8/27 but now that I know it’s done I am very impatient!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Does anyone know how accurate the ETA to the dealer is? On the 10/29 they said it’s been released for shipping and has an ETA of 10/29-11/9. It is going to a Chicago suburb. Any one have any experience? I have been patient since I ordered 8/27 but now that I know it’s done I am very impatient!
Mine was very accurate. I think the delivery window was 10/27 - 11/7 for mine and it showed up on the 27th.

·
Registered
69 Posts
week # 14
got an email from Cara last week that all parts have been gathered - but no firm build date yet. i was at the same stage mid aug, so not holing my breadth

·
Registered
41 Posts
Mine took 4 months total, from calendar time not weeks.

Looks amazing but issues with charging and paint defects all over the car are definitely not my cup of tea. I have visible overspray near lot of the hinges and primer showing and this is very disappointing. Charging stops at random point and I have no idea why, some days it charges with 0 hiccups

Dealership got me in and out within 30 minutes but they are an hour away from me, there are 3 Jeep dealerships near me but they are pretty horrendous

Overall it’s an enjoyable vehicle when everything works, but has lot of trade off and compromises compared to a normal car. Tech is way outdated, even Kia is on wireless carplay and etc

At the end of the day, it drives fine and will get you A to B looking pretty cool and gets good mileage and will outrun most SUV. Payments are good due to tax credit and hyper inflated residual so it’s a good throwaway car but definitely not a long term keeper.

1641 - 1660 of 1698 Posts