Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1661 - 1680 of 1698 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe (on order)
79 Posts
going to pick up today... it's raining all day today, won't get the best pics, but will upload them later on.
Embrace the excitement. I received mine during a rainy week too. First thing I did was open the fuel door by mistake, thought I was engaging the fuel only mode, LOL.

·
Registered
115 Posts
9/28 - Ordered
9/28 - Dealer gave VON via order sheet (dealer initiative)
10/1 - VIN (Jeep Chat)
10/4: Dealer gave VIN (my initiative)
10/13: Dealer email (my initiative) "Your Jeep is in D1 status meaning it's scheduled for production and has an estimated shipping date to leave the factory. ETA to leave the factory is 10/21. Not until we start seeing it go through the production stages will we get a better ETA when it will leave."
10/19: Cryptostickers found a build sheet.
10/25: Pulled build sheet using this link. Also got the ETA from dealer of 11/4 to arrive off the rail in Utah. Appraisal process for trade in starts when it gets off rail. (my initiative)
11/4: Update from dealer of 11/5 off the rail (my initiative)
11/5: Email from the dealer that it's off the train. Sent me a link to the dealership credit app. They do not have any bows... Emailed back and forth UNTIL my credit app got sent, then no response to email or a phone call. THIS is my problem with Kent. As we went to stalk the dealership lot, we see a bunch of new inventory, especially 4xes, including this one, which thanks for FB I know the orderer can't buy. It will be up for sale on Peterson's soon. My wife talks me down and reminds me he obviously just got rigs in. Let him do his job.
11/8: Update from JC. LOL This is how broken the JC is. I know it's off the rail in Utah, I moreso wanted to see what they'd say.
"Rodger, I can see your order has been released from the factory and was approved for shipping. Shipping arrangements have not been completed yet but it should be leaving soon! I do not see an updated shipping ETA, I recommend contacting us in a week for a better update"

1661 - 1680 of 1698 Posts