Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1681 - 1698 of 1698 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
9/28 - Ordered
9/28 - Dealer gave VON via order sheet (dealer initiative)
10/1 - VIN (Jeep Chat)
10/4: Dealer gave VIN (my initiative)
10/13: Dealer email (my initiative) "Your Jeep is in D1 status meaning it's scheduled for production and has an estimated shipping date to leave the factory. ETA to leave the factory is 10/21. Not until we start seeing it go through the production stages will we get a better ETA when it will leave."
10/19: Cryptostickers found a build sheet.
10/25: Pulled build sheet using this link. Also got the ETA from dealer of 11/4 to arrive off the rail in Utah. Appraisal process for trade in starts when it gets off rail. (my initiative)
11/4: Update from dealer of 11/5 off the rail (my initiative)
11/5: Email from the dealer that it's off the train. Sent me a link to the dealership credit app. They do not have any bows... Emailed back and forth UNTIL my credit app got sent, then no response to email or a phone call. THIS is my problem with Kent. As we went to stalk the dealership lot, we see a bunch of new inventory, especially 4xes, including this one, which thanks for FB I know the orderer can't buy. It will be up for sale on Peterson's soon. My wife talks me down and reminds me he obviously just got rigs in. Let him do his job.
11/8: Update from JC. LOL This is how broken the JC is. I know it's off the rail in Utah, I moreso wanted to see what they'd say.
"Rodger, I can see your order has been released from the factory and was approved for shipping. Shipping arrangements have not been completed yet but it should be leaving soon! I do not see an updated shipping ETA, I recommend contacting us in a week for a better update"
11/9: Dealer initiated trade-in appraisal process. They asked me to use KBB, through their site. Then I went and shopped around online.
KBB: $49,242
Vroom: $51,126
Carvana: $38,714

·
Registered
115 Posts
9/28 - Ordered
10/1 - VIN (Jeep Chat)
10/13: Dealer email (my initiative) "Your Jeep is in D1 status meaning it's scheduled for production and has an estimated shipping date to leave the factory. ETA to leave the factory is 10/21. Not until we start seeing it go through the production stages will we get a better ETA when it will leave."
10/25: Pulled build sheet using this link. Also got the ETA from dealer of 11/4 to arrive off the rail in Utah. Appraisal process for trade in starts when it gets off rail. (my initiative)
11/5: Email from the dealer that it's off the train. Sent me a link to the dealership credit app. They do not have any bows... Emailed back and forth UNTIL my credit app got sent, then no response to email or a phone call. THIS is my problem with Kent. As we went to stalk the dealership lot, we see a bunch of new inventory, especially 4xes, including this one, which thanks for FB I know the orderer can't buy. It will be up for sale on Peterson's soon. My wife talks me down and reminds me he obviously just got rigs in. Let him do his job.
11/8: Update from JC. LOL This is how broken the JC is. I know it's off the rail in Utah, I moreso wanted to see what they'd say.
"Rodger, I can see your order has been released from the factory and was approved for shipping. Shipping arrangements have not been completed yet but it should be leaving soon! I do not see an updated shipping ETA, I recommend contacting us in a week for a better update"
11/9: Dealer initiated trade-in process. They asked me to use KBB, through their site. Then I went and shopped around online.
11/10: Jeep Wave emails. Added Kailani 2.0 to my Mopar account.

·
Registered
7 Posts
11/7: Local Pittsburgh, PA dealer contacts me due to interest on Jeep.com. Says they have an incoming 2021 Rubicon 4xe that met most of my specs.
11/9 Dealer confirmed it hadn't been built yet so was able to change roof from 3-piece hard top to sky one touch and remove steel bumpers. Dealer insists it will be a 2021 build. Deposit placed.
11/11 VIN number provided. Cryptostickers shows it as a 2022.
11/12 begin obsessively refreshing my crytosticker page.

We'll see where this goes.

·
Registered
69 Posts
dealer update on my July 28th order....

now my build has been pushed out to Dec 4, so i have the honor of getting the last build of 2021...

at this point they might as well slap a 22 sticker on it

·
Registered
3 Posts
dealer update on my July 28th order....

now my build has been pushed out to Dec 4, so i have the honor of getting the last build of 2021...

at this point they might as well slap a 22 sticker on it
with ya. these guys are completely full of crap. what a terrible job they are doing of order management and a complete lack of transparency when it would be so simple for them to provide good order insight.

·
Registered
115 Posts
9/28 - Ordered
10/1 - VIN (Jeep Chat)
11/9: Dealer initiated trade-in process. They asked me to use KBB, through their site. Then I went and shopped around online.
11/16: Word from my dealer (my initiative): Jeep is still in Utah awaiting a transporter. Kinda frustrating as it's a 4/5 hour drive down there. I have a 1 ton pickup, loan me a trailer and I'll go get the bastards... Anyway. They also don't have bows. Which pisses me off. You're a multi-million dollar dealership, spend the $150 on bows for your customers. Use them over and over. Come on now. Also working on Vroom. We'll see how this goes.

·
Registered
70 Posts
with ya. these guys are completely full of crap. what a terrible job they are doing of order management and a complete lack of transparency when it would be so simple for them to provide good order insight.
I have a couple jeeps on order and a kia carnival for my wife. I've received vastly better information on the jeeps than the kia.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a couple jeeps on order and a kia carnival for my wife. I've received vastly better information on the jeeps than the kia.
That doesn't make Jeep's transparency suck any less. As someone who works with ERP manufacturing systems everyday, I can promise you any of them are capable of providing accurate and timely order insight, pretty much down to the last bolt.

·
Registered
115 Posts
That doesn't make Jeep's transparency suck any less. As someone who works with ERP manufacturing systems everyday, I can promise you any of them are capable of providing accurate and timely order insight, pretty much down to the last bolt.
Sounds like you need to give some education to dealers :) Truly, I know that sounds like I'm being snarky. I'm not.

It's a dream of mine to sell FCA, and if I were you can bet I'd be hitting you up to learn.

I don't get how these POCs don't care. They get engines and trims and just... everything mixed up. It makes me, a consumer, lose confidence in a dealership when I know more than the salesman.

·
Registered
5 Posts
11/7: Local Pittsburgh, PA dealer contacts me due to interest on Jeep.com. Says they have an incoming 2021 Rubicon 4xe that met most of my specs.
11/9 Dealer confirmed it hadn't been built yet so was able to change roof from 3-piece hard top to sky one touch and remove steel bumpers. Dealer insists it will be a 2021 build. Deposit placed.
11/11 VIN number provided. Cryptostickers shows it as a 2022.
11/12 begin obsessively refreshing my crytosticker page.

We'll see where this goes.
you are the lucky one:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
My Stats:
8/27- Ordered
9/20- Reached out to salesman and got my VIN
9/20, 10/1- JC said all parts are being ordered
10/8- JC said all parts gathered build should start soon
10/16- Reached out to salesman and was told build was scheduled for 10/26
10/25- JC said jeep finished paint stage and is moving to have the trim added
10/25- Crypto stickers build sheet found
10/27- Salesman called me to say it was complete and should arrive any day
10/27- Jeep chat did not yet have a ETA to dealer but said it was in ship stage
10/27- Crypto stickers window sticker found
11/1- salesman called said it hasn’t arrived and he doesn’t know what the hold up is.
11/8- salesman called said my wrangler has been sitting on a truck in Toledo for the past week. He is not sure why. They are trying to get things moving. (There were a could more calls from him but the info didn’t change)
11/16- salesman called he got the 24 hour notice it will arrive the next day
11/17- Finally delivered
11/19- Picked up

Attachments

·
Registered
115 Posts
/28 - Ordered
10/1 - VIN (Jeep Chat)
11/16: Word from my dealer (my initiative): Jeep is still in Utah awaiting a transporter. Kinda frustrating as it's a 4/5 hour drive down there. I have a 1 ton pickup, loan me a trailer and I'll go get the bastards... Anyway. They also don't have bows. Which pisses me off. You're a multi-million dollar dealership, spend the $150 on bows for your customers. Use them over and over. Come on now. Also working on Vroom. We'll see how this goes.
11/19: Arrived at dealership. I've been stalking my dealership, just casually driving through the lot to see different rigs. That's how I spotted a Tuscadero Sahara a FB page member couldn't but due to her HOA. Well there Kailani 2.0 sat, dirty, antenna put on, plastics off the seats and floormats. I raised a bit of hell on the FB pages.
Late Updates!!
11/20: Kent responded. He informed me it had gotten there that day. I didn't ask why I got no word or pictures. He did say that the passenger dash speaker cover was missing upon arrival, so it would be in Tuesday. I dropped off my bow I'd ordered, as Peterson's doesn't have any... (pic below)
11/23: Dropped by again, talked to my accessories guy and we bullshitted for a bit. He asked if ours was the Tuscadero 4xe (he said four-ex-ee, which makes me feel better about my constant mispronunciation) with a soft-top, I confirmed, and he showed me it in detailing. So I therefore assume tomorrow is the day!

Attachments

·
Registered
115 Posts
9/28 - Ordered
10/1 - VIN (Jeep Chat)
11/19: Arrived at dealership. I've been stalking my dealership, just casually driving through the lot to see different rigs. That's how I spotted a Tuscadero Sahara a FB page member couldn't but due to her HOA. Well there Kailani 2.0 sat, dirty, antenna put on, plastics off the seats and floormats. I raised a bit of hell on the FB pages.
11/20: Kent responded. He informed me it had gotten there that day. I didn't ask why I got no word or pictures. He did say that the passenger dash speaker cover was missing upon arrival, so it would be in Tuesday. I dropped off my bow I'd ordered, as Peterson's doesn't have any... (pic below)
11/23: Dropped by again, talked to my accessories guy and we bullshitted for a bit. He asked if ours was the Tuscadero 4xe (he said four-ex-ee, which makes me feel better about my constant mispronunciation) with a soft-top, I confirmed, and he showed me it in detailing. So I therefore assume tomorrow is the day!
11/24: Delivery!
We ended up getting $50k trade in on the 2020 Bikini Pearl JLUR 2.0T with 38k miles.
The 4xe is trippy. Tons of fun. Household 6 is thrilled. They even got the bow on! @Kentsjeepsquad

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
2021 Sahara 4xe with Sky Top, Safety and Cold Weather Packages. Sting Grey over Saddle

Ordered 10/4 and still in D1 status .

Build date from dealer has 12/4 so I suppose soon.

anyone else waiting on a 2021 to get built? Looks like 2022 production will start mid month so hoping they finally wrap up all 2021’s.

1681 - 1698 of 1698 Posts