Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner

161 - 180 of 268 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
It would seem that at this point most are waiting to see if the 2022 has any updates so the queue for our 21's isn't so bad.

I am going to check back later in the week and I will let you know where I am. Hopefully I will report that mine has shipped out.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Got another crytpstickers alert that my sticker was created. Believe this means the build is complete. Going to ping my dealer Friday for another update.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My status yesterday
I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.
And as of today

I am showing that your vehicle is in the stage prior to being released by the plant. Vehicle may have been selected for additional quality inspections or held for delivery purposes. At FCA, you can be assured that we take vehicle quality seriously. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.
Ordered mine on the 4th of May.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Ordered 5/13. Current status is: Jeep is built, awaiting shipping. WOOHOO!!! But, who knows how long that will be:unsure:. Very excited. Got my window sticker from Cryptostickers along with the build sheet. Been running numbers via LeaseHacker calculator. Love all of the resources people have been posting!! This is why the Jeep community is just the best!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ordered my Sahara 4xe on 5/13. Spoke to dealer today, no vin# said he won't know until it is shipped. Reading a bunch of posts, this doesn't seem to be the case. Can I check my order status without vin#?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Ordered my Sahara 4xe on 5/13. Spoke to dealer today, no vin# said he won't know until it is shipped. Reading a bunch of posts, this doesn't seem to be the case. Can I check my order status without vin#?
You can - you need a Vehicle Order Number, which the dealer will have.

With that, you can get the VIN from FCA chat…the link in this thread. Your Wrangler definitely has a VIN.

·
Registered
20 Posts

With that, you can get the VIN from FCA chat…the link in this thread. Your Wrangler definitely has a VIN.

Thank you, I will contact my dealer and get the order number. I'll post when I get it, hope

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ordered 5/27 and as of this morning was in trim stage. Hoping by end of week it will have cleared inspection and will be ready to ship!🤞

161 - 180 of 268 Posts