Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1841 - 1860 of 1896 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Quick update guys, I ordered a black rubicon 4xe with brown leather, a dual top and electric start on 3/9/22. I was just told the build should begin on 5/30 and estimated dealer delivery is 4-6 weeks after. If that holds true we’re looking at 4-5 months all in. We’ll see?
My order hasn't gone in yet but my salesman told me 3-4 months is the time frame

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi all - has anyone had success in having a dealer honor affiliate pricing in the current market? My Jeep has arrived at the dealer after 4 months, but now dealer saying they can't honor it anymore and instead are offering me $3K over MSRP for being a "loyal customer".

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all - has anyone had success in having a dealer honor affiliate pricing in the current market? My Jeep has arrived at the dealer after 4 months, but now dealer saying they can't honor it anymore and instead are offering me $3K over MSRP for being a "loyal customer".
Well, my Jeep has not arrived yet as I ordered it a couple days ago. But I did sign a document that they would not change the price and I got 6% under invoice. Gupton Motors, did transaction with Walter Lee

Please note: Price increases happen quickly and without notice. The price quoted is good for today only. Sold order protection guarantees that your price will not increase between the time it is actually ordered and the delivery date. But, Gupton Motors cannot be held responsible for sudden price increases that happen before the deposit is secured and the vehicle is actually ordered.”

·
Registered
2023 JLUR 4xe
75 Posts
Check out this list that has all the dealers you should be looking at. Most will try to screw you with the market adjustment nowadays.

edit: wrong link. I’ll find the right one.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks - I didn't get something similar when I signed and assumed (bad assumption) that they would honor the affiliate pricing when it arrived. Not sure I have much recourse at this point other than to walk away and get in line again with another dealer.

Check out this list that has all the dealers you should be looking at. Most will try to screw you with the market adjustment nowadays.

edit: wrong link. I’ll find the right one.

·
Registered
2023 JLUR 4xe
75 Posts
Here it is

·
Registered
9 Posts
Built on 5/7 and has been sitting at the factory ever since. No ETA on shipping, not eta on delivery. Just a month old new car rotting away outside in Ohio with no plans for pickup, nobody to help speed up the process or even provide any other information than “no eta” Thanks FCA!

·
Registered
2023 JLUR 4xe
75 Posts
That almost makes me sad. I was hoping that it said 2022 because the system wasn’t fully updated and their were more changes coming. Now it looks like its fully operational and it’s just more expensive now.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Interesting they are taking orders for 23 so early? I ordered my 22 last December but from what I saw they didn't open up 22's until late October / November? These prices seem really high as well.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I ordered Rubicon 4xe with very few options on 5/14 with VIN on 5/15 and went into D1 status on 5/20. What are the chances of these late 2022's being converted into a 2023 model year?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just received confirmation my 2023 Rubicon order is booked!

Been working with Clutch to get the group doors, they were no longer available for the 2022. Glad the 2023 opened up so soon.

Now I have forget the link exists and stop myself from checking it every 5 mins 😅

Font Parallel Screenshot Rectangle Number
Font Number Screenshot Document Parallel

·
Registered
11 Posts
Quick update guys, I ordered a black rubicon 4xe with brown leather, a dual top and electric start on 3/9/22. I was just told the build should begin on 5/30 and estimated dealer delivery is 4-6 weeks after. If that holds true we’re looking at 4-5 months all in. We’ll see?
Just got notice my Rubicon 4xe shipped as of today. Prior to being moved to shipping status the estimated delivery date was 7/2, now it’s TBD.

Although I’m a bit concerned with the residual/MF (66%/.00144) that I was quoted when I ordered in March, assuming it gets delivered in June I hope the lease number doesn’t get jacked up too much.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Mine went in on 6/2. Got my first order status confirmation today. Curious when you will get your VIN as well. I'll be checking every day. In my mind I was prepared for a 9 month build so I guess we'll see.

Just received confirmation my 2023 Rubicon order is booked!

Been working with Clutch to get the group doors, they were no longer available for the 2022. Glad the 2023 opened up so soon.

Now I have forget the link exists and stop myself from checking it every 5 mins 😅

View attachment 5673 View attachment 5672

1841 - 1860 of 1896 Posts