Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1861 - 1880 of 1896 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ordered on the 28th of May. Currently in the trim process on today (June 8th). I’m quite hopeful it will be available for pickup by end of month. If not, then no worries. Sahara 4XE Black with cold weather package and Black hard top (not the painted one)

·
Registered
44 Posts
I was wondering the same actually. My order was confirmed 03/17/22 and scheduled 05/24/22
I ordered 2/27 and went into scheduling on 5/24 also.
I'm curious if Jeep just scheduled the remaining orders for 2022. I noticed on crypto that alot of Rubicon 4xe's were recently built; but not mine.

So I'm hoping to get an idea of how long people waited between scheduling (D1) and production.

For the record, I ordered all of the "delay" options: SOT, Dual doors, advanced safety, and mats.

·
Registered
2023 JLUR 4xe
75 Posts
I ordered 2/27 and went into scheduling on 5/24 also.
I'm curious if Jeep just scheduled the remaining orders for 2022. I noticed on crypto that alot of Rubicon 4xe's were recently built; but not mine.

So I'm hoping to get an idea of how long people waited between scheduling (D1) and production.

For the record, I ordered all of the "delay" options: SOT, Dual doors, advanced safety, and mats.
Im from 2/24 and still not scheduled.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I ordered 6/5 (but looks like the dealer placed the order for the vehicle we discussed on 6/2 even though I didn't pull the trigger until 6/5, which is shady) and went into production 6/10 somehow. I don't have very many options but am getting the power top. I expected a 20 week wait.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Mine went in on 6/2. Got my first order status confirmation today. Curious when you will get your VIN as well. I'll be checking every day. In my mind I was prepared for a 9 month build so I guess we'll see.
Hey Drambo, I just got my VIN via email from the dealer, and not the Jeep Order Tracking site.

Ordered 6/4 --> Showed up on Jeep Tracking 6/6 (Day 2) --> VIN-Dealer Email 6/15 (Day 11)

Just like you i'm prepared for a long wait but sometimes Christmas comes early!

·
Registered
2023 JLUR 4xe
75 Posts
So I checked the status on my 2022 and it was still waiting on parts this morning. I finally had enough, since it's been in D status since February, and placed an order for a 2023 through Clutch. It's actually going to be cheaper for my 2023, even with added options. Right after I signed everything and sent it over, I check the tracker again, and my 2022 is now scheduled for production! Talk about crazy timing....

·
Registered
11 Posts
So I checked the status on my 2022 and it was still waiting on parts this morning. I finally had enough, since it's been in D status since February, and placed an order for a 2023 through Clutch. It's actually going to be cheaper for my 2023, even with added options. Right after I signed everything and sent it over, I check the tracker again, and my 2022 is now scheduled for production! Talk about crazy timing....
Did the 23’s go down in price?

·
Registered
2023 JLUR 4xe
75 Posts
They went up a bit, but I got a better deal through Clutch than through my local dealer, which was still a good deal. My 2022 was 450 over invoice, minus a 750 CA EV credit. Clutch is 9.5% under MSRP, but no CA EV Credit, since they are in Arizona. They basically worked out to a couple hundred dollars difference, but I added in the steel bumpers and the trailer tow package, which is 2,840 more and deleted the Gorilla glass and Mopar headliner at 1,020. So a net of 1,820 more and still the same price basically.

What I noticed was MSRP went up about 1,100 but invoice went up 2,000 so the numbers worked better in my favor. Some of the options went up in price as well on 2023's.

MSRP fully optioned was 69,820 on my 2022 and 73,285 on my 2023. After all deals it worked out to 66,164 on the 2022 and 66,660 on the 2023.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I've been contemplating doing exactly what you did.
Ordered 2/27/2022. in D1 Since May 24th.
EVERY option except bumpers and tailgate Reinforcement, including dual doors. Paid MSRP.

Gonna visit my local dealer (again) next Friday, and decide after that.

1861 - 1880 of 1896 Posts