Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1881 - 1896 of 1896 Posts

·
Registered
2023 JLUR 4xe
75 Posts
I've been contemplating doing exactly what you did.
Ordered 2/27/2022. in D1 Since May 24th.
EVERY option except bumpers and tailgate Reinforcement, including dual doors. Paid MSRP.

Gonna visit my local dealer (again) next Friday, and decide after that.
If I was in your shoes, I would reorder in a heartbeat. There is no reason you should be paying MSRP. I don't know what area you are in, but there is a list of dealers around the country that will give you way better deals. I'm in California and found Clutch Auto Sales in Arizona, and that deal was far better than the dealer I had in California that is widely regarded as the best one to get a deal from in So Cal.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've been in production since 6/10, and the update I keep receiving from Jeep Chat is that it's in "final inspection" - I haven't heard of any other orders being in inspection for 6 days.

·
Registered
44 Posts
If I was in your shoes, I would reorder in a heartbeat. There is no reason you should be paying MSRP. I don't know what area you are in, but there is a list of dealers around the country that will give you way better deals. I'm in California and found Clutch Auto Sales in Arizona, and that deal was far better than the dealer I had in California that is widely regarded as the best one to get a deal from in So Cal.
I hear you!
In Signal Hill here (Long Beach) so we're very close.
Hey Neighbor!!!!

if it weren't for the long standing relationship I have with the dealer (Glenn E Thomas in Long Beach) and how incredibly well they have taken care of me for 25 years, including free repairs outside of warranty... I would reorder from Clutch.

Also, I have around 10k of Aftermarket parts sitting in my garage that have been repainted or Powercoated for my new Jeep. I'm in deep here!!! They need to build my Rubicon, or very soon, I'll have enough parts to build my own.

For those thinking of placing an order... definitely go the broker route. I think you're order will be cheaper and faster.

·
Registered
23 Posts
My latest. Seems to be on the move although Cassens Transport doesn’t show anything. Jeep did send me a text and an email that it was shipped after I allowed notifications on jeepwave
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Hood

·
Registered
2023 JLUR 4xe
75 Posts
Cheaper definitely. Faster is a crap shoot. I wouldn't go with a broker specifically for that reason .. they don't really have any control on speed.
Nobody can control speed, but for the cheaper route, that’s exactly the reason to go through the broker. However, there are a lot of dealers who give good deals too. I would say go whatever route gets you the best price, regardless of whether it’s broker or dealers. The broker, in my case, had to go through a dealer anyway, so it’s basically the same thing, with price being the only factor to consider.

·
Registered
2023 JLUR 4xe
75 Posts
I hear you!
In Signal Hill here (Long Beach) so we're very close.
Hey Neighbor!!!!

if it weren't for the long standing relationship I have with the dealer (Glenn E Thomas in Long Beach) and how incredibly well they have taken care of me for 25 years, including free repairs outside of warranty... I would reorder from Clutch.

Also, I have around 10k of Aftermarket parts sitting in my garage that have been repainted or Powercoated for my new Jeep. I'm in deep here!!! They need to build my Rubicon, or very soon, I'll have enough parts to build my own.

For those thinking of placing an order... definitely go the broker route. I think you're order will be cheaper and faster.
Cheers neighbor! I’m with you on the mods. I have about 10k in mods sitting my garage as well and it was a tough decision to cancel my 2022 for a 2023, just to start the whole process over again. I’ve heard really good things about your dealer, though. Their service department is great with modded Jeeps.

·
Registered
44 Posts
What a surprise... I just updated to "In Production" on 6/21/2022
Ordered on 2/27/2022.
Estimated delivery of 8/2/2022.

So darn happy that "Gestation" is over!
Hurry up Lil Red Rubi... Daddy's got your nursery all ready!!!

and, Yes.. I'm having a cigar tonight!!!

Nobody can control speed, but for the cheaper route, that’s exactly the reason to go through the broker. However, there are a lot of dealers who give good deals too. I would say go whatever route gets you the best price, regardless of whether it’s broker or dealers. The broker, in my case, had to go through a dealer anyway, so it’s basically the same thing, with price being the only factor to consider.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've been in production since 6/10, and the update I keep receiving from Jeep Chat is that it's in "final inspection" - I haven't heard of any other orders being in inspection for 6 days.
Mine has been in production since 6/13 and still in the same status now. It’s been 10 days , I’m glad I breaks that record :(

·
Registered
23 Posts
For the life of me I can't find where I signed up for the notifications. They sent a text when it went into production and another when shipped to the dealer. Still waiting patiently-ish!!

1881 - 1896 of 1896 Posts