Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1961 - 1980 of 2005 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Was hoping to be bumped to a 2023, but oh well.

Will make a nice 40th birthday present to myself by the time I get my hands on it. 😎

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Automotive side marker light Vehicle

·
Registered
Awaiting my first Jeep - a '23 Rubi 4xe in Hydro Blue with SOT
22 Posts
Ordered my 23 Rubi 4xe on Jul 5, scheduled Jul 6, VIN assigned today. Dealer estimate is delivery next month but we’ll see.
September seems hopeful, but we're a hopeful bunch, aren't we? Always thinking we won't crack our windshields, for example :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, congrats on the order! What color/packages did you go with?

·
Registered
24 Posts
September seems hopeful, but we're a hopeful bunch, aren't we? Always thinking we won't crack our windshields, for example :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, congrats on the order! What color/packages did you go with?
Yep, we’ll see if the dealer’s optimism pans out.

I ordered a 23 Rubi 4xe, silver, black hardtop with insulation, cold weather, towing pkg, both safety pkgs, pretty sure that’s it.

Using clutch and so far everything has been smooth. First time using a broker, special ordering, and considering a lease so it’s pretty nerve wracking honestly. Still debating the lease, I plan the buy it at the end of the lease regardless so it’ll come down to numbers.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yep, we’ll see if the dealer’s optimism pans out.

I ordered a 23 Rubi 4xe, silver, black hardtop with insulation, cold weather, towing pkg, both safety pkgs, pretty sure that’s it.

Using clutch and so far everything has been smooth. First time using a broker, special ordering, and considering a lease so it’s pretty nerve wracking honestly. Still debating the lease, I plan the buy it at the end of the lease regardless so it’ll come down to numbers.
Do you still qualify for the federal tax credit if you lease?

·
Registered
2023 Wrangler Red 4xe
13 Posts
FINALLY! It's finally gotten scheduled but nothing more than that so far. 2 months exactly to get to Scheduled point. Had vin 3 days after order. Fingers crossed for all of us for a timely build and deliver process
All- just got notice my 23’ Sahara is being built- so the 23s are now in production. Best to all!

1961 - 1980 of 2005 Posts