Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got word my 22' F-250 will deliver in the next 3 weeks, so as promised I will regretfully put up my summer toy... giving this forum a few days heads up before it goes up on Ebay and Autotrader.

Dealer installed Warn 10,000 Integrated Winch + Bumper Guard + Fox Stabilizers + Tint (Paid $3,005)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’d love to know what you end up getting for this. Updates please.
I got an offer from Vroom and an eBayer for $58,000, that still puts me $5600 down from what I paid eliminating the $7500 credit. Maybe most ppl are getting that much in discounts?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Maybe people think they can get those discounts but I haven’t seen much cheaper than that, and only then if you order. I would’ve thought not waiting three months would’ve been worth that 5K.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Maybe people think they can get those discounts but I haven’t seen much cheaper than that, and only then if you order. I would’ve thought not waiting three months would’ve been worth that 5K.
Ya me too, to spec w/ the dealer adds is $71,850, if it gets into winter I’ll prob keep it since my wife is starting to like it so much, this week was the first time she drove it… I think it makes ppl gitty lol. I’d think w/these forums the broke-in zero issue would actually add value lol.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I’d love to know what you end up getting for this. Updates please.
Vroom gave me the new $61000 offer, so pulling the trigger tomorrow. $64,180 is break even for me… people must be getting great deals on the factory to not take me up on the build.

I actually thought that a 100% worry free ‘tested’ would be worth something, but I think the spec is a lot.

I’ll be sad to see her go but only so much room :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts