Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an affiliate code that says I would be entitled to 1% below factory invoice (which my dealership agreed to honor back when we ordered the vehicle). Will they tell me the invoice price now that I have that affiliate information? Or, do I have to find it in a different way?

I believe it may already be reflected in my quote sheet, but I just want to verify. Any ideas?

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have an affiliate code that says I would be entitled to 1% below factory invoice (which my dealership agreed to honor back when we ordered the vehicle). Will they tell me the invoice price now that I have that affiliate information? Or, do I have to find it in a different way?

I believe it may already be reflected in my quote sheet, but I just want to verify. Any ideas?

THANKS IN ADVANCE!
A good dealer will show you the actual invoice; if they won’t, I’d leave and not come back.
But since you already placed your order and your dealer had said they would honor affiliate discount, I’d suggest you ask for the build sheet that has invoice price including for options you chose. It should have total affiliate price which usually under FFP (family and friends pricing).
You can get it from other dealer too. I asked for invoice price from 3 dealers in my area before I placed my order and all has same numbers.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have the invoice when i bought my 2019 RAM 1500, affiliate pricing

·
Registered
610 Posts
Where they get you is on all the useless paint protection, gps security systems, etching, etc. which can hit $10K+ for models in demand. You likely will not find these on a Compass.

Otherwise it's invoice and destination charges.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts