Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
I have yet to do a highway trip with a full battery. I took delivery at <1% and had a 200 mile drive. This must mean the system conserves electricity once on the highway to optimize fuel use. Another reason to just keep it in hybrid and not overthink the engineers.

Being able to top off on a level 2 at some point should push it over 400 miles. But those are usually pricey.

I'm not a youtuber like you guys but I'm lugging 4 people, bikes and luggage from south South Florida up to North Georgia in a few weeks. It's going to be interesting with all that weight.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have yet to do a highway trip with a full battery. I took delivery at <1% and had a 200 mile drive. This must mean the system conserves electricity once on the highway to optimize fuel use. Another reason to just keep it in hybrid and not overthink the engineers.

Being able to top off on a level 2 at some point should push it over 400 miles. But those are usually pricey.

I'm not a youtuber like you guys but I'm lugging 4 people, bikes and luggage from south South Florida up to North Georgia in a few weeks. It's going to be interesting with all that weight.
Yea Ill be interested to see how you'll do in comparison to my trip at heavier weights. I tend to travel pretty light but I love seeing what is possible if the need ever arrises.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts