Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at my Jeep the other day and thought it didn't look level. Drivers side front seemed low. Broke out the tape measure and sure enough it's about a 1/2" lower than the other 3. Anybody else have this happen? Advice? Probably have to take it to the dealer but looking for some info first. I also noticed a scrape on the front axle housing on the d/s. Possibly front tow hooking during transport...?
Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood
Rectangle Ruler Wood Tool Measuring instrument
Tool Rectangle Measuring instrument Material property Ruler
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Shock absorber Gas Suspension
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Engineering Gas
Automotive tire Automotive fuel system Automotive exhaust Motor vehicle Auto part

·
Registered
303 Posts
I was looking at my Jeep the other day and thought it didn't look level. Drivers side front seemed low. Broke out the tape measure and sure enough it's about a 1/2" lower than the other 3. Anybody else have this happen? Advice? Probably have to take it to the dealer but looking for some info first. I also noticed a scrape on the front axle housing on the d/s. Possibly front tow hooking during transport...? View attachment 2661 View attachment 2662 View attachment 2663 View attachment 2664 View attachment 2665 View attachment 2666
If you end up bringing your Jeep to the dealer and need our assistance while there, please reach out! We're happy to support you.

Kate
Jeep Cares

·
Registered
303 Posts
Thanks. I went by to have it documented for now. Will drop it off for further inspection once my hardtop replacement comes in.
Sounds good, thanks for the update.

Kate
Jeep Cares

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.