Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone received a window sticker from Jeep? I'm seeing on one of the Facebook groups that people are posting theirs.

Like this one for example (not mine).

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome @Misterburns! How else did you spec your 4xe? Be sure to run the VIN like what @Paco recommended.
Hey, thanks. Excited to be a Jeep owner again. My last was a YJ which I drove across the country 6 times in my youth. It was good to be young... this go around I've invested in a few more creature comforts.

• 4xe Silver Metallic High Altitude
  • Sky 1-touch
  • Remote Start
  • Advanced Safety
  • Cold Weather

I got word today it shipped over the weekend to my dealers distro center, from there takes a couple days to show up on the lot. I should have it in my posession between the 10th and 12th of April. Can't wait.

·
Registered
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe
32 Posts
Welcome @Paco! When did you order and did you get a delivery date yet?
I order mind march 4. My dealer email me today my jeep supposed to arrive at CN auto port Montreal April 10. So probably come to the dealer by the end of the month.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey, thanks. Excited to be a Jeep owner again. My last was a YJ which I drove across the country 6 times in my youth. It was good to be young... this go around I've invested in a few more creature comforts.

• 4xe Silver Metallic High Altitude
  • Sky 1-touch
  • Remote Start
  • Advanced Safety
  • Cold Weather

I got word today it shipped over the weekend to my dealers distro center, from there takes a couple days to show up on the lot. I should have it in my posession between the 10th and 12th of April. Can't wait.
I order mind march 4. My dealer email me today my jeep supposed to arrive at CN auto port Montreal April 10. So probably come to the dealer by the end of the month.
Very exciting stuff. We're going to have a lot of new owners on here in no time.

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
328 Posts
Question: Why don’t window stickers list heated steering wheel under cold weather group? I know it’s part of that group in the build but every window sticker I’ve seen it only lists Heated Front Seats and Remote Start.
BTW I’ve ordered a Rubicon 4xe. First Jeep ever! Pretty excited. I know it’s all built but don’t know a ship date or if it has shipped. Dealer thought mid-April he would see his orders on these. He has 4.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Question: Why don’t window stickers list heated steering wheel under cold weather group? I know it’s part of that group in the build but every window sticker I’ve seen it only lists Heated Front Seats and Remote Start.
BTW I’ve ordered a Rubicon 4xe. First Jeep ever! Pretty excited. I know it’s all built but don’t know a ship date or if it has shipped. Dealer thought mid-April he would see his orders on these. He has 4.
Congratulations on placing your order @Shakes! Great choice for your first Jeep! Which color did you go with? As for the window sticker, I'm not sure why that happens. I've seen some with and without the heated steering wheel in the cold weather group.

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
328 Posts
Congratulations on placing your order @Shakes! Great choice for your first Jeep! Which color did you go with? As for the window sticker, I'm not sure why that happens. I've seen some with and without the heated steering wheel in the cold weather group.
Yeah, interesting to hear. Don’t quite understand it.
I ordered the Crystal Granite Metallic.

·
Registered
68 Posts
That was quick for Montréal😚 me too Montréal, how long it took you fro. Order to delivery ?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts